• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your IQ?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2008
    I got 132 points x]
    I'm barely gifted :B
    Time left: 2:49

Ha. My mom should see my result. Just 3 minutes ago she called me incompetent. Only because I couldn't find my meds DD:
    That will show her!

Lol! Exact same result as me!

\\Ceiran//

up to my neck in piplups!
    Years
    i got 124 on this.

quite inaccurate, seeing as the official MENSA test came back as 154.

but still, just cos im smart doesnt mean im not retarded :)

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    I got 126, I feel somewhat dumb here seeing as everybody got like +140s but at school I'm like the smartest o_o;;

Archayos

THEY KILLED THE PURPLE T_T
    Years
    Wow. o.o; I got 183 with 10:53 minutes left. Don't believe that? Here's evidence:
    What is your IQ?

EDIT: Hey wait, I got more than the limit in your first post. It only goes upto Extraordinary Genius which is 160-175. My score beats that. :x

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I skipped through about 10 of the questions because I got bored, then there were some questions about quarters and dollers and dimes and whatever so I had no idea. So, my innaccurate score:

102 - 6:17 mins left

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    126 with 5:28 minutes left.

Kinda nice to get a high result, but its just another internet IQ test. Its not like they really mean much. :\

Back