• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your IQ?

bruom

Wee! Holidays! I'll get a Wii!
    Years
    ive done one some time ago, and the result was something near 140. after this, i realised how imprecise these tests are. anyway, im very good at school, but very lazy too lol... if i wasnt so lazy...

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    ive done one some time ago, and the result was something near 140. after this, i realised how imprecise these tests are. anyway, im very good at school, but very lazy too lol... if i wasnt so lazy...

Just because you are a straight A student in school doesn't mean your IQ is grand - phenomenal...
    For all you know the straight F student in your school could have a phenomenal IQ, grades don't really show how intelligent you are...

Years
    121 with 1.05 minutes left. Not bad really?

I ponder on the relevance f an IQ test because in college I'm below average in my subjects but... *shrugs* I guess it's all just for amusement.

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
    Years
    Just because you are a straight A student in school doesn't mean your IQ is grand - phenomenal...
    For all you know the straight F student in your school could have a phenomenal IQ, grades don't really show how intelligent you are...
    I personally think that grades might be more important than intelligence. Grades are generally a sign of how hard you've worked, and how important you consider academics. It doesn't matter if you're the smartest person in the world, if you won't put in the effort to apply what you know, there's no real point in being intelligent at all.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    163 on my re-take (previous 156) and with 9:12 minutes on the clock. Wee! I also made my age slightly higher that it really is (about by a year) and I never got under a B in school for a term.

Luphinid Silnaek

MAGNEMITE.
    Years
    154, with 4:45 minutes left. The last time I'd taken one of those I was an average 96. My metaphorical god, I should have payed more attention. Thrice I accidentally answered a question wrong due to impulsive clicking.

YankeeX, I have no words for your genius.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    I personally think that grades might be more important than intelligence. Grades are generally a sign of how hard you've worked, and how important you consider academics. It doesn't matter if you're the smartest person in the world, if you won't put in the effort to apply what you know, there's no real point in being intelligent at all.

Haha lol I don't put in any effort at all during the year. I don't mean to be arrogant or anything, but last year I skipped half the year and when I was actually there I did the bare mininum, rarely handing in the homework. I just got the notes photocopied from other people and started studying it 2 weeks before the exams started. I was predicted Bs and Cs and even Ds, but I got the highest mark in my college and I was the youngest one taking the exams (6 exams of maths and 3 of physics). The year before that was even worse but exactly the same outcome. I didn't even use any notes from school to revise from; I used the syllabus and the internet, and I memorized the latin books (Aeneid and this other random book) and their translations word for word. I've done the bare minimum this year too and I didn't turn up for half the year again... If I'm prepared to learn the year's work in the space of 2 weeks then why not? I learn quickly, that's all, and I just can't be bothered to work during the year. What's the point? :\ It also pays to have a photographic memory =P (and please, for the love of God, don't confuse memory with intelligence).

Supreme Dirt

used Petal Dance
    Years
    • Age 32
    • o3o
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    I took a real IQ test for a gifted test. They didn't give me a number, just "percentiles".
    Apparently, I'm in the 99th percentile for Math and logic, and the 96th for Language and stuff. And I sadly can't take this standardized test, because (and it has been proven) it does not accurately represent the intelligence of an autistic person, such as me.

Oh, and 99th percentile is a good thing. Just in case you thought it ment I was a moron.

Aquilae

=))))))))88888888OOOOOOOO<
    Years
    134 with 7:13 left. I was rushing like mad and I misclicked two questions =(

Mainly I fail at language aspects of an IQ test - unscrambling words, vocabulary, but this test has none =X

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    I haven't had an IQ test since I was 3, but I know it's in the 120 and up range from that test.

Mooshykris

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    113, with 7:50 minutes left... maybe I shouldnt've rushed... DDDD:

Back