• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what is your least fovorite anime

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    I'd have to say Duel Masters. That show tried (I'll give it that) to imitate Yu-Gi-Oh, but they left out the most important thing of all, explanations as to what the cards do. They explained a few things, but left out details that would be nice to know before the card is used, or when it's used. It ended up too confusing.

Broleta

[..1..]
    Years
    Dragonball Z because its been dubbed into some of the stupidest voices ever, I live in the Uk and they are showing the old DBZ movies and OMG Goku has the voice of Clark Kent >.>

Other than that I say Iyuasha I find it boring, crappy music and to me it feels like it was made for old men to watch when they just came home from the pub unless its subbed of course. =P

Oh yeah is Duel Masters even anime? I always thought it was some stupid ani-merican thing. >.>

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Oyy, am I gonna have fun here :)

- Dragonball (all of the episodes) : Never appealed to me, even if its action.

-Gundam : wtf is this? I get bored to death :p

-Inuyasha: I'm gonna have to apologize cus I have an artist friend who loves this show, but to be frank.. I hate fantasy animes :3

-Cardcaptors: Frigging girl-kids..

-Duel Masters: :P So much like Yu-Gi-Oh.

- Beyblade: BORING~ <3 Too much like pokemon ;3

- Zatch Bell: Can never get the hang of that blonde doll thing >_<;;

- I don't know the name, but its that anime show with pirates on it. I can't even remember the name -_-;

- Digimon season 3: too lil kids, so little options to like =/

and lastly~

-Pokemon (all current episodes): ^_^ I am so sick and tired of pokemon, I see it on TV and now I can't stop hating it. lol Why else do you guys think I stopped seeing it? ;D I am butt-bored of this show, won't Satoshi die already~*?

^_^ My my my, you might as well say I hate ALL anime shows lol. ~_^ Except Fullmetal Alchemist cus Al is my superman :o

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
    ♪Angel Pikachu♪ said:
    My least favorite anime(s) is Dragonball Z, and Dragonball. All thay do there is fight. It kinda boring...
    not true before every fight the spend an hour talking than they take a brake and talk some more

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
    cartoon said:
    - I don't know the name, but its that anime show with pirates on it. I can't even remember the name -_-;
    I Think You Mean "One Piece" That's My Favorite Anime But..Whatever Floats Your Boat. o.o;

Meh. I Don't Like...
    Yu-Gi-Oh- Mabey Because I've Only Seen The 4kids Dub.. (i still love the manga)
    Megaman-Juist Doesn't Make Much Sence To Me.
    Beyblades-Doesn't Make Any Sence To Me
    Shaman King-I Just Don't Like It.

Last edited:

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I think it started with an S, I'm not sure. Its this skinny guy with black hair he annoys me >_>;;

I also dislike, magaman, sailor moon (d@mn it all), and that retarded Astroboy >_>;; God, i hate anime..

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    to many for me to say but i HATE YUGIHO ITS JUST SO GAY!!when it was startin off it was straight and then they started eygtian god crap and now every episode are about them

Last edited:

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    ok...you can say you hate yugioh, but you at least have to include a reason for it to count as an actual good post and not spam. Just saying it's gay doesn't cut it
    eh may as well list a few i don't like very much

Pokemon - this is talking about the main storylines. I used to like this, but then i kinda got bored of it. All the trips from one city to the next were way too drawn out and pretty much repeated the same kind of episode over and over except in a couple occasions(catching pokemon, actual cities/Gym battles, and eps dedicated to one of his pokemon) and even those got kinda repetitive.

Yugioh - liked the Japanese version much more. There are a couple reasons for this: Shadow Realm, didn't really like that idea much...this is a battle of life and death, not trapped or free. I really don't like 4Kid's idea of "No one dies/ever died" in eps...even so, i only liked the last season

there are a few more, so meh

obelisk-kun

Years
    Jake said:
    to many for me to say but i HATE YUGIHO ITS JUST SO GAY!!when it was startin off it was straight and then they started eygtian god crap and now every episode are about them
    you didn't see the doom arc they we'rent in there tell the last epi

another one I dislike is inyusha so boring nothing excited me

RandomPunk

Bother Bother Bother!
    Years
    Charizard_Fire_God said:
    Meh, I saw this anime called Blue Gender an'... meh, it's tha least of my favorites...
    Blue Gender, isnt that the one with the naked girls that do back flips and crap? O_o;; I havent seen it, my friend told me about it.
    I realy just don't like Inuyasha that much. Maybe it's because i've olny seen a few eppesodes of it, or it's just not my taste.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    I HATE HATE HATE ULTIMATE MUSCLE!!
    i personally think it's the worst show out there..
    ._. all those fart-jokes.. and people with toilets for heads??
    i fing that it's just really stupid.. and the animation isnt that pretty.. ._. it's alot of still pictures with moving backgrounds when they fight..

i dont find the characters too appealing either..
    i just dont like the show at all!!

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    If Sailormoon counts as anime then I put that up. Embarassing as it is, when I was little I was into watching it kinda because my parents had to go to work while we went to a babysitter and she always put that on for us. I don't like it anymore simply because well, it's just boring and very lamely girly old and stuff lol.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    ULTIMATE MUSCLE, THANK YOU ALL FOR REMINDING ME <3

I hate that d@mn show, it gets on my nerves. Its got non-ending pointless fart jokes, and it is very poorly illustrated. Whoever came up with the idea of that should really take a hike.

Sailor Moon is too girly. I watched it, and tore my hair out looking at all the predictable romance in it. :/

Most anime shows are so predictable, and too many people are obsessed with it that its not even fun anymore.

obelisk-kun

Years
    Batesymon said:
    Yugioh. Don't get me started. >>
    you should read this spamboy
    digi-kun said:
    ok...you can say you hate yugioh, but you at least have to include a reason for it to count as an actual good post and not spam. Just saying it's gay doesn't cut it
    eh may as well list a few i don't like very much

Pokemon - this is talking about the main storylines. I used to like this, but then i kinda got bored of it. All the trips from one city to the next were way too drawn out and pretty much repeated the same kind of episode over and over except in a couple occasions(catching pokemon, actual cities/Gym battles, and eps dedicated to one of his pokemon) and even those got kinda repetitive.

Yugioh - liked the Japanese version much more. There are a couple reasons for this: Shadow Realm, didn't really like that idea much...this is a battle of life and death, not trapped or free. I really don't like 4Kid's idea of "No one dies/ever died" in eps...even so, i only liked the last season

there are a few more, so meh

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    CaRtOON said:
    ULTIMATE MUSCLE, THANK YOU ALL FOR REMINDING ME <3

I hate that d@mn show, it gets on my nerves. Its got non-ending pointless fart jokes, and it is very poorly illustrated. Whoever came up with the idea of that should really take a hike.

Sailor Moon is too girly. I watched it, and tore my hair out looking at all the predictable romance in it. :/

Most anime shows are so predictable, and too many people are obsessed with it that its not even fun anymore.

._. some anime has really unpredictable romance in it.. @@ kinda like gravitation.. ._. (X3 maybe because it's shounen-ai and hasn't been on TV)

anyways, i used to like sailor moon, but i hate it because you dont know what episode you're on. it's like 50 episodes of random battles with people. (kinda like in dragonballz when goku was fighting freiza) Goku was like "OMG THE PLANET'S GOING TO BLOW UP IN 5 MINUTES" and it took like 8 episodes to actually happen.

and i HATE the ENGLISH version of yugioh. they totally killed the meaning of the show!! it's supposed to be about developing friendship and this guy's struggle to cope being a teenager.. and they twisted it into a stupid kids show with monsters and card battles and "i will destroy you muahahahaha!!!11oneone!!!1eleven!!1"

._.the japanese version is VERY good though..

@@.. okay i'm ending this rant now.. ._.

Back