• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what is your least fovorite anime

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I barely ever see shounen-ai on mangas or animes >_>; If there was more of that, I'd like anime a lot better ._.; There should be as many girl on girl mangas/animes as boy on boy mangas/animes..

I actually liked the Yu-Gi-Oh manga better than the anime XD It had less of a little kid's show touch in it. Mostly for the fact that Jonouchi is a perv in the manga. he kicked azz <3

Years
    One Peice, thought it would be good, it wasn't...thats all there realyl is to it. I like the plot, but I really hate the way they go about it...The Dub is seriously the worst I have seen in a long time x_x

♥Naomi♥

My gameboy tastes like pickles
    Years
    yeah!only 2 one piece haters ^w^ its meh fave animie
    as for my hated =_=
    1.POKEMON!!!!!i love the games,but the animie is getting to repetive,i joined when i was a pokemon freak XD
    2.yu-gi-oh,dont get me started,its so messed up,card animies are my worst enemy.i like to colect the cards,but thats only so i can sell them later,or draw them >_<
    3.beyblade,i watched it once for like,1 second.i almost threw up >.<
    4.erm.....SALOR MOON!!!!!i used to like it,but they all started kissing and junk XP i threw up almost agian.
    5.um,im running out people!!!!lets see.....inuyasha.i only saw one esisope,and there was no fighting at all >.< i was hoping to see some one die or something
    6.that friggen db/z/gt series!!!!i used to watch it,but then it got worse and worse.its always:bad guy thretens earth,goku/gohan/goten/vegeta/any one has to save it.bad guy almost wins,hero powers up to a god-like level.hero beats bad guy >.< its repetive

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    CaRtOON said:
    ULTIMATE MUSCLE, THANK YOU ALL FOR REMINDING ME <3

I hate that d@mn show, it gets on my nerves. Its got non-ending pointless fart jokes, and it is very poorly illustrated. Whoever came up with the idea of that should really take a hike.

Sailor Moon is too girly. I watched it, and tore my hair out looking at all the predictable romance in it. :/

Most anime shows are so predictable, and too many people are obsessed with it that its not even fun anymore.
    Heh...funny since the Kinikuman anime is one of the longest running manga/anime/game titles in Japan at the moment.

And at the time Sailor Moon wasn't predictable, over ten years later it is though.

Anywho, Naruto for me. It's almost as overrated as Dragonball is, it was good at first but then started dragging. Plot just started to pick up after the three year thing though.

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
    I haven't been back here in awhile. So any hated things. O.o More stuff I hate. ^^

Megaman-How do you merge with a computer?! 0.o And how do little computerizaed figures come to life?! Makes no sense.

One Piece(If I haven't already said that. ^^)- Stretchy man. :dead: There's a fruit that makes you stretchy? DIE FRUIT! XD

Sailor Moon- Girly, much? Bah, I'm too much of a tomboy to like such crap.

Pokemon- Games, fine. Pokcet Monsters, fine. Anime, crap! Come on! It's just... It's just not amusing anymore. -_-

Ultimate Muscle- What is this **it? He farts to fly? Kid Muscle( or whatever his name is) is ugly besides.

I think that's the all of it, just count my other few posts. ^^

Inome

I am me. No one else.
    Years
    I know I'm going to make a few enemies with this, but...Yu-gi-oh, Sailor Moon, and Lupin the Third. Sailor Moon is really wierd, Lupin the Third is hard to follow, and Yu-Gi-Oh is just plain stupid. Don't kill me, Yami's Girl! It's just my opinion! You can make fun of Inuyasha if you want! *runs away, arms flailing*

DeliBird

MMM MMM Love that Deli.
    Years
    Every thread ive gone 2 is wiped out so it might be me cause im a nOoB and dont know where 2 look :( but by the way no offence to all the ppl that like and i know a lot! do i just dont see it CYBER 009.................. (plz dont yell at me) lol

Years
    I have another!

Sailor Moon: Can you get any more girly than that? o.o...it's way to girly for my liking...I mean...*Looks at the Anime she likes* That says enough about what kind of person I am and what my likes are...right?

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Full Metal Alchemist: It's not that great, although I do watch it whenever I'm bored as hell.I dunno why I don't like it. Maybe I'll watch it more and warm up it. :)

Sailor Moon:......what they said

There's way too many to name...

Abarai_Renji

&#27515;&#31070;
    Years
    Okay, because I'm such an old person XD I don't keep up with what comes on TV that much so I'm just going to go with what's off the top of my head. I'm sure it's already been said, but please don't hate me XD

DragonBall/Z/GT - Can we see a recurring theme here? It's like the saying goes "variety is the spice of life."

Others would also include knock-offs of Pokemon such as:

YGO, Bey Blade, and Monster Rancher...and anything after the first season of Digimon...there are probably more along the same vein here but this is all my imagination can offer.

Plus there's this one Samurai title that I picked up...something "Sword"...the name isn't worthy of being remembered, but it was so dull I found myself pressing mute and making up my own lines...hated it!

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    Anime movie called Metropolis. I didn't like it at all really.
    And I didn't like Spirited Away much either, but it is a sweet movie but some parts of the plot/some characters just annoyed me

crystal_mew

- n i h i l i s t -
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    Eh. *shrugs* I'm not sure...I'm not all that picky about Anime, though I know a good one when I see one. Let's see...I can stand Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh! (Love the Manga...Yami just creeped me out in the first few volumes, though.), and DBZ...maybe even Poke'mon. So far, however, the most annoying Anime, to me, is s-CRY-ed. >>; Yargh...how many times can you say 'Mainland'? Sheesh.

"What? My balls arn't there anymore!"

Seriously. 'Balls'? Can't you be more creative then that? T-T; Oie, oie...rather disturbing line, aswell.

Back