• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What is your name on Pokemon Diamond/Pokemon Pearl

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    My name is God in my Pearl, Zeus in XD, Odin in LeafGreen, and Jesus in Emerald.

I got a Shiny Ralts in a trade that has been migrated from Hoenn, and has an OT of 'Jesus'. That wouldn't be yours by any chance would it? xD

I haven't had an opportunity to restart my D/P games yet, so i've only had a couple of names.
    On Pearl, I chose the female and named her 'Dawn', 'cause I couldn't think of anything better at the time and wanted to get on with playing the game.. And on Diamond I chose the male and called him 'halcyon', which is what I use for most of my online names.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Vance on Pearl, I'm Vance on NarutoFan. (permed ;/)

VINNY on Diamond, it's my real name.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    My name is Ryan (lol real names for the win!)

Though if there is a new game, I may put my popular nickname here of Beachy. Though so far in every game I've gone by Ryan. ;D

Last edited:

Super Puppy

The Jar of Almonds
    Years
    Mine is Puppy. It would be Super Puppy is there wasn't a character restriction. I came up with the name a few years ago when I joined my first internet forum, and now I use it for almost everything.

Back