• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What is your name on Pokemon Diamond/Pokemon Pearl

strawhat_luffy

Teh Captain
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 12, 2008
    Elinika(it's really spelled Ellinika, but theres the stupid character limit)- it's my IRL nickname.

Shiroi Alucard

White Knight
    Years
  • I Should Be Getting Pokemon Diamond Along With Splinter Cell: Double Agent From Goozex(Click Wolf Avatar in Signature), Anyways Im Going To Set My Name To Dante, Would Be Dante_DarkMoon But Only Allowed 7 Stupid Letters >.< Damn

Moonlit Umbreon

Elusive Within The Shadows
    Years
  • Gold, Yellow, Blue: ASH
    Emerald: Yasmin
    Pearl: Reni

My Pearl nickname's accurate because that's my nickname (Pronounced: Reh-Nee), derived from my real name "Reneisse" (Pronounced: Reh-Neece). =)

Orzhov

Noob Hater
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2009
    Ingame naming games!

My Ingame name is same as here 'Orzhov'. I chose that name because I got my diamond whilst i was rebuilding my old Magic The Gathering deck, which was the Orhzov Deck.
    I just use it for everthing now.

My Rivals name is Max coz he reminded me of Max from Beyblade

Just Darth

Dude.....LIke Totally Dude....
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2011
    Its Joje! Class act on that! Though I remember on one of my friends Gold games he told me to pick him and his rivals names ( I was 7/8) I called him Poobag and rival Weebag! WTF!

Empelt526

Never underestimate Aqua Jet.
    Years
  • Yoshiko! great minds think alike! Hikari in diamond Light in Pearl (which is MIA right now)

super-7

Glaceon King of Glaciers
    Years
  • on my diamond my name is Devan and in my pearl copy i let my gf play on it so its allie

Back