• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your post display style?

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I'm using legacy. I guess I'm too used to my avatar/user info being on the left of my post and not on the top.

King Of The Blues

Still got the Blues, For you.
    Years
  • I've tried legacy and I can now say that I don't like it. I'll stick with standard.

Legacy on other forums look nice but I guess I'm so used to standard on here that I hate legacy.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Legacy. It looks stunning and I've used it since 2007 or something. ^_____^

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    I'm using Legacy. I normally use it, and it just looks great, though maybe some day I'll change my post style to change things up a little.

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    I didn't know you had the option to change haha
    I do like legacy much more it looks more organized imo

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I tend to switch every now and then, but as of right now it's in standard version :0

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • I use Standard, always have always will. I think it looks a million times neater and I like looking at the user before the message. It just doesn't seem right to have all the info on the left side of the page instead of above the post.

Back