• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your usual bedtime?

Your usual bedtime is...?

• At night duh!

Votes: 14 31.1%
  • Morning! Don't ask...

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Um...past 10?

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • Erm..i dont know?!

Votes: 9 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    on weekdays, it can be anywhere from 11:00PM to 1:00PM.
    but on weekends, it can range from 12:00AM to 4:00AM.

...yeah, sleep and i don't seem to mix too well.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I try to get to sleep by 10 o'clock, but occasionally I miss my time :P I try to keep up with it as much as possible.

Beelzebub

under the crimson air
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    I don't really have a bedtime, because I don't sleep a lot...but I usually go to bed around 12-1 am, anyway.

Years
    I really don't have a bedtime per say. I'm supposed to be in my room by 11:00 pm, but I don't necessarily have to go to sleep then. I usually end up falling asleep at around 12:30 am.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I don't have a bedtime or a time when my father comes in and tells me to get to bed. I go to bed whenever I feel like it. Usually, on a school night, I need to go to bed somewhere between 9:00 P.M. and 10:30 P.M. for me to be able to wake up in the morning (around 7:30 A.M.) and not be completely out of it with enough energy to make it to the end of my school day.

Ru

|| Unforgettable Promise ||
    Years
    Eh. Around 2 AM every night. Though it depends on just how tired I am. If I'm really tired, I'll go to bed as early as around 11 PM...

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    On weekdays I try to get some good sleep before school at like 11, but I never fall asleep until a few hours later. On the weekends, I am usually up until 2-3 AM.

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
    I honestly don't get what's "cool" about staying up until the small hours. >>

If I go to bed by 11.30, I can get up at 7 for work and will have had 7 and a half hours sleep, which is about right for me.

I try to do the same at the weekends too, to keep my body clock running to the same time. xD;

Yggdra

.:Do you believe in destiny?:.
    Years
    Morning. A Ghost Pokemon's gotta get some sleep, after all :3

Kidding, it really varies. Though sometime I WILL go to bed at, like, 4:30 or so in the morning XD

Back