• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your usual bedtime?

Your usual bedtime is...?

• At night duh!

Votes: 14 31.1%
  • Morning! Don't ask...

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Um...past 10?

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • Erm..i dont know?!

Votes: 9 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    I never sleep that much during the week. I normally go to bed between 11 pm and 1 am which is way too late since I have to get up at 6 am. I'm always too busy doing homework at night.
    Over the weekend I go to bed between 12 and 4 am and sleep till at least 11 am :3

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    It really depends on what day it is, and what is on tv that night. But I'll give a range.

Weekdays: 10.00 - 12.00

Weekend: 12:00 - 2.00

I find it hard to get to sleep.

scyfer

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    i hardly sleep, i always sleep after 12, actually 1, no matter what day it is, i usually get less than 5 hours of sleep daily :/ i'm an insomniac

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I have to get up for 9:30ish on MWF so I try to be in bed by 1AM the night before. On TTh I have to get up at 10:30ish so just extend my bedtime by an hour.

On weekends I try to be asleep no later than 3AM.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    In high school, I was usually in bed by 10:30, but nowadays, I just take it day-by-day...it's usually no earlier than 3:00 am. >_>

shot571

any time from 12-2 am sometimes even 3-4am. if it wasnt for school i would be ok but school ruins my sleep.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    I don't really have a bed time. XD I just go to bed whenever I feel like it... which bad for me. D: I wake up during the night so its not like it matters whether I do sleep or not.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I get to sleep by 12:00...maybe an hour early.... Im gonna have to start sleeping during the day too. High school is TIREING.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    in study days : 11:00 PM ~ 12:30 AM

In Weekends / Holidays : 2:30 ~ 4:00 AM

I rather dont sleep well

Back