• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your usual bedtime?

Your usual bedtime is...?

• At night duh!

Votes: 14 31.1%
  • Morning! Don't ask...

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Um...past 10?

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • Erm..i dont know?!

Votes: 9 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr.Kirby

off the wall
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    It ranges everyday from 11:00pm, to 2:00am. You could say I have no sleep schedule what so ever because everything is relative to what I have to do and how much longer my eyelids can stay open. :d

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    On schooldays my bedtime is almost always around 10:30, though it can change depending on my parent's leniency.

On days without school, generally weekends, however, it can range from 12:00 A.M. to about 4-5:00 A.M.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    It depends by my work schedule. If I have to be there around 6am or 8am, I try to go to bed around maybe 12am. I really need to go to bed earlier than that! Like maybe 10pm would be nice! But nope, it doesn't happen. I need to get off my computer and sleep! Ever since I been using it my sleep patterns went totally out of whack. Even on my days off, I tend to go to bed around 3am to 5am....*sigh* It shouldn't happen this way. I won't lose the the rest of my weight if I sleep irregularly.

I really need to change my sleeping habits. There are times I only will get at least 4-6 hours of sleep. x.x And that isn't good. Not at all. Because I tend to get up around 9am or 10am the next day. If I am off though. When I need to work, that is whole different story.

Lily!

moved
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    I don't have a set bedtime, on summer days and Friday/Saturday nights I go to bed whenever I want, the latest being 3:30 AM. On school nights I am set to go to sleep around 10:00PM, albiet I fall asleep around 11:00PM.
    I'm a total night owl, never an early bird.

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
  • My actual bedtime is lights out at ten-thirty on weekdays.

I normally end up staying up until midnight or so. When you're in a loft bed that resembles a nest, and you have a booklight, DS, iPod Touch, books, and writing materials, you have a lot tempting you to keep you awake. xD

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
  • 8:00 or 8:30,

buti get up after every ones in bed and gets on the computers sometimes. ^_^

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • My parents usually want me off the computer at or around midnight. As for going to sleep, I can do that whenever I feel like. Unfortunately, I usually feel tired during Gothic Literature, 5th period. xD

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'd love to be able to get to sleep before 3am, but it's not really possible at the moment. D; Insomnia bites.

Sooo.. my bed time is usually around 3am, or sometimes I don't manage to get to sleep until 4-5am.

The only way I can sleep earlier than 2:00am is if I take some sort of meds that will knock me out. xD;

Her

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Usually around 12 to 2 for me, anything later than 3 and I have to use chloroform to get some sort of sleep. x-x

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    From 6 to 7am usually. Really. I go to sleep in the morning and wake up 2 hours before I have to go to work.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Completely random, as I'm in college and I have some sort of sleep disorder. Lately it's been in the 4:30AM-5:30AM range and I'm usually lying in bed tossing and turning for several hours beforehand. Yeah, sleeping disorders suck, but at least I don't *need* to be up in the mornings.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I go to bed at midnight, but fall asleep at one

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
  • ten to oneish... depending on how long i'm here...

i usually have college classes or work the next day...

Back