• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Keeps You into Pokemon?

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
  • Besides Korrina, I find Pokemon in general a really interesting franchise, and I have a long history with the series, mostly positive (though i disliked pokemon for the first two years i knew about it. but i was a rather insecure kid, i guess....).

Pokemon battles tend to intrigue me too. They don't seem negative like your typical 'fighting' (well, at least, not like the 'good vs evil' type stuff?). They're more like a sport that pokemon seem to use as a way of communicating with the world around them, having fun, and getting stronger and stronger. Pokemon love battles, and the stratagy used for said battles can be really interesting to analyze. Its very much a role playing type of style they have to them. Though, naturally, I sorta find regular fighting games more interesting now due to my growing understanding for pokemon in general too. Martial arts stuff is kinda neat, and pokemon kinda strikes me as a similar type of thing :3

I also love that a lot of pokemon are cute/pretty/pink, naturally, since i've been a girly girl all my life.

Last edited:
    Back