• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Let's Go] What Kept You Playing After Completing/Beating The Elite Four And Or Pokedex

Captain Jolteon

Jolteon Is Best Mon
Years
  • So I was wondering, what kept you guys playing the game after you have completed the game. Normally I am turned off by short or non-existing post content, but I found myself keep playing hours upon hours even with the lack of a compelling post game.

I would love to hear your reason for continuing the game past the Elite Four.

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I caught/obtained the remaining pokemon I needed for the dex. Along the way I fought the leader and E4 rematches and then went after Red. Beating 6 Master Trainers took a lot more time than I expected, so attempting to get all 153 Master Titles will probably send your time into the 100s of hours.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I still haven't even finished the game because I am having such a hard time getting into it. Honestly, I don't even know if I will even continue to play. I have to getting to Fuchsia City before I can even start getting Meltan.

I will probably play until I finish the Pokedex. And I might do a few Master Trainers, but after that, I just don't know if there will be a enough to keep me interested. I just know if it going to be a very very very long grind if I ever want to take on more than 10 Master Trainers.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Only roughly halfway in the game. I'll complete the dex and try out some master trainers, maybe also try shiny hunting as well. But not sure if there's much else to do beyond that... we'll see how long it lasts me. At least it has been fun thus far!

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2019
    I beat the E4. Im trying to finish up the Pok?dex. I still need to catch mewtwo, Moltres, get melmetal, and somehow trade Mew from my other game to the one I?m playing. (Why did I put mew on the one I?m not playing ? Idk)

I?m really into it because completing the Pok?dex is actually possible :D

Last edited:

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
  • Stil working on the dex have 1 more to go then I will take break until smash comes next week since that wil take all my time in gaming

The Best there was

Training To Be The Best
    Years
  • I have now got the title of Battle Master by beating RED... my dex is currently on 127 so my next goal is to complete that and work my way through the Master Trainers...

Also I am grinding Mewtwo to lv 100 so I can use the hyper training in the day care centre.

Back