• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What kind of computer do you use?

What kind of computer do you use?

• Total voters

smackdown85146

Noob Hacker
Years
  • A short poll. I currently use an MSI u120 Netbook since, well, I'm 1.) broke and 2.) had little money to pay for it. It currently has been serving me well (since I don't run any high-end games). So, what do you guys use?

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
  • I use my Laptop. Its a Notebook laptop.

I can use it anywere. I love it.

Mages4ever

Looking for a Challenge!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2012
    I use my Desktop. It's powerful, fast, and does the job for me.
    Though I need a better video card.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • I use a Macbook Pro, the very best of any of the notebook computers I've had over the years and should continue to serve me well for at least another 2-3 years.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • I have a ASUS F6V series laptop which I'm pretty happy with. Well, asides from the battery sticking out the back.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • Dell Studio One 19 All-In-One desktop. :3 I think that it's a bit too much for me, since all I do is surf the internet and type documents.
    Tech Specs:
    2.7 GHz Pentium Dual-Core processor
    320 GB HDD
    3 GB RAM
    nVidia GeForce 9200 Integrated Graphics
    Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit
    18.5" Widescreen
    Integrated microphone/webcam

The best part is that it's an all-in-one, which means that everything's inside the monitor. :D

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
  • I use my MacBook most of the time, but we also have two desktops.

We have the family PC running Windows XP, which is two or three years old but still a beast. I use it for gaming.

I also have an iMac G5 upstairs which I use as a media centre.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    I use my Macbook :D We also have the Windows XP PC family computer downstairs which my mom uses for work and editing and such

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2009
    Desktop. I do a lot of video editing, so I prefer something that won't freeze everytime I open an adobe program.

Back