• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What kind of day do you consider yourself to be?

What kind of day do you consider yourself to be?

• Monday

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Thursday

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Jeremy is kawaii. ^^

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    How about it, sweeties? What kind of day do you consider yourself to be?

Well as for me sweeties, I consider myself to be a Saturday. ^^ It feels like forever till I show up, but when I finally arrive, everybody's happy or relaxed. Unfortunately, I'm gone as soon as I get here. Also sweeties, I'm the fun day that everybody loves. =3</little bit too boastful>

How about y'all sweeties? ^^

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Friday, 'cause I'm the kind of guy who goes to bed reading and sitting here in front of my PC at afternoons. And I do that every Friday.

And what the heck's "kawaii". More like "Hawaii" to me. O.o

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Friday, 'cause I'm the kind of guy who goes to bed reading and sitting here in front of my PC at afternoons. And I do that every Friday.

And what the heck's "kawaii". More like "Hawaii" to me. O.o

Kawaii = Cute in Japanese.

I consider myself to be a Tuesday. Frequently forgotten, and one of the less-appreciated days of the week.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Thursday.

Because anything can happen on a Thursday, and I could be in any mood one second to the next for no reason.

You could have made it multi so I could Vote Jeremy is Kawaii :D...

ARGH! ME IS MAD.

...XD now I'm ironic, why the heck did I vote Thursday?

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Guess I would have to go with Wednesday.

Nothing really that interesting about me at most moments, but there is that looming thought that something exciting is just around the bend! I'm restrained and dignified, perhaps even boring, until I'm released into a chaotic atmosphere; the weekend.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Interesting poll, I must say.

I consider myself a Friday. Not as great as the weekends, due to certain unwanted stuff during the day (I.E. School, work) But a great day once you get past all the hard stuff.
    ^_^

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Jeremy is kawaii. I've always wanted to vote that in your polls, but I chickened out everytime. WELL NOT THIS TIME.

anyway, I'm totally monday. I like change a lot, and monday is always the start of a new week (actually sunday is but meh whatev, go with it). and once you get to know me you realize I wasn't really as bad as I seemed ;D

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    I would consider myself to be a saturday because there is no skool or work on saturdays

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Friday!

I guess because I'm carefree and always open for the weekend? XD I couldn't really say exactly why. I just really loved Fridays, even now and I'm not in school or even working.

Natester

Mostly a lurker
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Iowa
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    Fridays because it's the last day of the work week! Weekends go too fast though. :(

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    Im pretty sure im a Jeremy is kawaii.
    Im a monday, most people hate me

Asmo-deus

Psychomancy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Thursday. Not to close to the end of the week, not to close to the start of the week.

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
    Years
    Thursday. It's the usually the day when I get used to everything, I've been doing that week, and I always get it confused with a Friday. Thursday is my Friday. :3

Years
    I consider myself to be Friday, it's a day where all hard work done throughout the week comes to an end and, hopefully accomplishing from it, you will look forward towards a bright few days of relaxation; I feel this has significant relevance to me and how my life currently is at the moment.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Tuesday and Friday for me, because my things are lighter inn tuesday and only 3 subjects every Tuesday. Friday is the last day of school and time to enjoy because it's friday! The weekend is coming!

Megaera

stop calling me d:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 30, 2015
    Friday for me, because that's the last day of our school's week and I get a chance to enjoy doing something every weekend because the weekend is coming!

Vincent.

//**
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    Friday of course! Because we don't have any classes every Friday, and it's the end of weekdays too!

Back