• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What kind of gift do you want to receive this Christmas? ;P

Years
    What I want for Christmas isn't anything materialistic, I just want to have a nice time with the people I love the most. It's all I really wanted for every single time Christmas comes along and I'd find myself more at ease when I do enjoy it.
    I think I agreed with you in the last thread like this o3o I'll agree again.
    I only want my family to have some awesome quality time this Christmas, and for everyone to be healthy this season.
    For my birthday five days later, however, that's a different story.

Years
    Well, I have been saving up for a Laptop and a phone, so money for Christmas would be great, so then I would probably have enough for both :3

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I don't celebrate commercial Christmas, so nothing more than family and friends~
    Just because someone was born on a certain day doesn't mean that you should celebrate it with an empty wallet.

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
    Me, I would personally love to have money (lots of it XD )
    But the thing I want most is a PS3 for Ar Tonelico 3 when it comes to the states. And, Sailor Moon S complete collection, Sailor Moon R complete collection and Sailor Moon StarS complete collection.
    But, once agian, VERY wishful thinking. T_T

Ayselipera

The only things I really want for Christmas is a gray pair of stinger mini emu boots and the new Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks.

Preferably the boots. :)

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
    Years
    I'd really like a more gas-efficient car, but asking for that guarantees me a 25 dollar gift-card to Kohls.

So maybe a job a Papa Johns, but that would require a more gas-efficient car...

"defno'

Monster Tamer
    Years
    I'm not expecting much (darn economy), but it would be great to get an iPod Touch.
    Fortunately, I know that I can at least get the new Zelda game with the money I'm going to get.
    Can't wait =D

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    A pair of 7 Jeans or True Religion. Mainly clothes since I hardly spend my checks on that.

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
    A laptoooop. *_*

All the people saying they just want to spend christmas with their family and etc make me feel like a greedy female dog. XP

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    I don't really want anything. All i want is to be with my family.
    Of course, 'Explorers of Sky' wouldn't be bad as a gift.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    This christmas I think I'm gunna ask for some clothes, but my main gifts would have to be a studio microphone and mic stand so that I can do some almost-professional grade home recording. It's gonna be sweeeeeeeeet.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Well, nothing much but to get me an XBOX 360, but I'm paying for 1/2 of it, so yeah. Other than that I plan on going down to see my Italian relatives and have some homemade pasta

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I really want an iPod or a new pairs of shoe, seeing as my old one are torn apart by the godforsaken ground that we call earth.... wait.

It's not like I'm demanding them, but it's always nice to get something for Christmas. :)

Back