• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What kind of gift do you want to receive this Christmas? ;P

Years
    I don't really know what I want yet. I'm trying not to ask for too much anyways, since I'm asking for a trip to Moscow for my birthday.
    So far, all I can think of that I want is this coat that I've been asking for all year, a Ushanka hat, a 200 dollar set of coloured pencils, Putin's biography, and some gift cards to the bookstore.
    I might ask for passport money too, I'll need one to go to Russia, and even if I don't go for my birthday, I'd still like a passport so I can brag to my friends about it. xD
    And maybe I'll even ask for one of those programs that teaches you another language. I hear they're expensive, though.

Yeah, I can't really think of much that I want. I just hope this year people will stop giving me so much makeup. I've only wore the stuff once and hated it.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    I know this sounds really cheesy, but I sort of just want to meet my friend from England...

But I also need new earphones.. and maybe an iTunes giftcard I guess.. OH, and I really want a Holga Toy Camera n_n

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    ...Don't even get me started but... heh, if you insist. 8D

Fullmetal Alchemist Season 1 and 2
    Shin-chan box sets
    DN Angel box sets
    Ouran High School Host Club box sets
    Cowboy Bebop box Sets
    Bleach Season four part 1

That's all I will post for now. XD I have more but I think my brain has just turned to mush. D:

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I want peace and quiet. :P

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    For Christmas I would want to be with my boyfriend but, I doubt that'll come anytime sooner. But, I would want a brand new laptop that works well.

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
    I want something really cool that I've never seen before but when I do see it I'll be like "OMG, THAT'S AWESOME!" and some anime, I should really tell people what anime, but I'm not sure yet. I think I'll go look into that actually...

Fullmetal Alchemist Season 1 and 2
    Shin-chan box sets
    I was thinking about these, actually.

Bay

Years
    Some gifts I want this Christmas:

Baccano! DVD set- Craziest anime ever. XD

Black Cat manga- I just love that manga so much. @_@

A new laptop- Want to take one to school to take notes and then surf internet during breaks. :P Also, WINDOWS 7! XD;

Some books- mostly just novels to pass time. Until then, the library I go! D:

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    maybe a little more than just the normal present i always get pj's and chocolates and games so i might want something different

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    Now since I'm older now, I usually get money and chocolate. If I received something more than just those two things, I would be happy.

yaminokaitou

りゅうのマスター
    Years
    I'm getting...

1. Pokemon Heartgold (well, I got it already, but it was thought of as a Christmas present)
    2. DNAngel the videogame (for the lulz)
    3. Fragile the Wii game

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    DSi *drool*

My other main things are Converse, gift cards, and a good pair of boots. =3 If I get those, I'll be set this year.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I would love a pair of 7 Jeans or one of those new Charge Pads.

Back