• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What kind of pet do you have (if any)?

What kind of pet do you have?

• Dogs

Votes: 23 30.7%
  • Cats

Votes: 20 26.7%
  • Reptiles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Birds

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • Guinea Pigs, Rabbits, & Mice

• Fish

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Other

• None

Votes: 9 12.0%

• Total voters

Silverwing

Under the Sun, Over the Sky~
    Years
    If you have multiple pets, just choose the species of your favorite one. Dead pets still count as having a pet you know!

I have a cat =3. His name is Kirby (yes, after the puffball). He's only half a year old. I used to have a turtle but it died last summer.

EDIT: Does anyone know if you can edit a poll, because I want to enable the option of choosing more than one choice for those with multiple pets?

Last edited:

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    I currently have a pet dog(German Shepherd/Golden Lab Mix) christened 'Scamp', and a calico cat named Peppy. I have owned, in the past, other dogs, fish, and various bugs(O_O). I love animals. ^-^

ponyta rules

ponyta rules
    Years
    I have a ginger male cat called Morse who's quite old but we don't no exactly but when we went to the vet around 2 years ago they said he's around 9 so we say he's about 11.All he does is sleep all day though.I also have a red female boxer dog called Holly and she's about 1 year,5 months old.She's a really crazy dog and is very active!they are both also very friendly and with each other.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    i have now a dog, cuba , a weiro (baby), parrot (cee-cee) , and 2 budgies called ben and chirpy i used to have: dog (shaka, princess) , mice(patch, flash, beauty, cherry blossom, premrose, winfred) , rooster( flora, leo) , many fish about 30 main ones , Budgies (anna, sunny, nala, raven, billy, pretty girl, boyd, bluey, skwalker, cheeky boy, chelsea, lilah, nancy, george, $20, and Bart) , rat (snowbell) , quails (lara, kara, beetroot 1, beetroot 2, tara, beaute, shimmer 1, shimmer 2, lil rascal, sumale) duck(jack, maisy, defor, daisy, and all thier ducklings) ,canary(canary), crab (ash, pikachu, krabby), that's all i can remember but we had 72 all together and we don't live on a farm

Years
    Red Lugia said:
    EDIT: Does anyone know if you can edit a poll, because I want to enable the option of choosing more than one choice for those with multiple pets?
    I think you'd have to strip the poll off of the thread and re-make it to do that. Or at least I can't make it multiple-choice when I hit the "Edit Poll" screen. :/
    Your best bet would be ask someone with adminCP powers, because I think using the adminCP is the only way to delete a poll. XD

I have two cats. :3 They're so adorable! I have pictures somewhere... *goes to look for them*
    The Kitten
    The other one XD

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    Aww Sammi Those two cats are cute XD

I Have

2 Dogs, A Shiba Inu (it is Japanese dog), And a Chiwawa (its just a baby and I don't know if I spelled the name right XD)

About 7 fish in an aquarium and thats it!

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Mari has a cute widdle puppy, Maddox. <3 I took that picture when he was three to four months old; he ish seven months old today. He ish sooo cute~ 83

I have a female iguana, Izzy. :3 She ish almost a year old and she's really really fierce. Whenever my Maddidoxie goes near her, she tail whips him. She tail whipped me once, as well, and it hurt. > <;;

Mari also has a baby turtle, but I don't have any piccy of her.
    I named her Mr. Turtle...so sue me. X3;

Last edited:

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
    I had in my whole life...

*coughs* Two black cats called Sooty & dinkey.(boths girls)

A Black labradore cross with border collie called Jessie.(a girl)

A hamster called Hammy.(a boy)

Back