• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What kind of pet do you have (if any)?

What kind of pet do you have?

• Dogs

Votes: 23 30.7%
  • Cats

Votes: 20 26.7%
  • Reptiles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Birds

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • Guinea Pigs, Rabbits, & Mice

• Fish

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Other

• None

Votes: 9 12.0%

• Total voters

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I have 2 dogs and a guinea pig <33

I had fish, but they all died ;;

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I have a black-and-white cat named Keiko (Named after the orca in the first Free Willy movie! =P Just because I'm obsessed...) and she's the sweetest thing in the world. I've had her for over a year now.

I also have several silver and pepper-colored dwarf hamsters. They're so cute because they're really tiny and their fur is so soft.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I have a West Highland White Terrier named Sodapop. X3 He's sooo cute and I just love him to death! =D We also have a bird...which is annoying as Hell. <<

~Kelsey

Silverwing

Under the Sun, Over the Sky~
    Years
    Sammi said:
    I think you'd have to strip the poll off of the thread and re-make it to do that. Or at least I can't make it multiple-choice when I hit the "Edit Poll" screen. :/
    Your best bet would be ask someone with adminCP powers, because I think using the adminCP is the only way to delete a poll. XD

Aww well. I'll just leave it the way it is. Either way is fine for me.

Sammi said:
    I have two cats. :3 They're so adorable! I have pictures somewhere... *goes to look for them*
    The Kitten
    The other one XD

Thse are so cute! I like the one sitting on top of the radio the most. I wish I had two cats for double the cuteness. ;)

Years
    Red Lugia said:
    Thse are so cute! I like the one sitting on top of the radio the most. I wish I had two cats for double the cuteness. ;)
    It's a printer. XD

Yeah, I love my cats. I'm glad we're shipping them to Germany with us <3 I just hope they don't freak out on the airplane ;_;

Other than cats, we used to have some hampsters, and before that, some other dogs, cats, and snakes that we couldn't keep. :/

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
    I have two Parakeets, male and female. (One is Logan, the other is Kurt Wagner) I also have a gerbil named Norman Osborn and a cat named Bingo

Back