• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What kind of pet do you have (if any)?

What kind of pet do you have?

• Dogs

Votes: 23 30.7%
  • Cats

Votes: 20 26.7%
  • Reptiles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Birds

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • Guinea Pigs, Rabbits, & Mice

• Fish

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Other

• None

Votes: 9 12.0%

• Total voters

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    I have a pair of fish, both of which are ryukin. The elder of the pair is a six-year-old ryukin (of whose specific breed I never caugh) called Copper. Yes, she's six. The other is a ravenous little calico ryukin that I call Pepper. She's about two years old now.

Yes, my fish live long. That's because I love them that much. =D

Mari-Ashley

http://www.ashketchum.nl
    Years
    A dead pet counts as a pet? o.o; I've had about 20 hamsters before. Currently I have one hamster (Jun), a rabbit (Fiocchi), two fish (nameless), a dog (Kelly, Shetland Sheepdog) and two cats (Mickey, 16 and Tiffany, 2).

Pineapple Pocky

Sometimes being a girl sucks.
    Years
    Yea well now i have a fighting fish, and two pet tree crabs... The crabs are kinda creepish... they look kinda like lobsters. But i call one spidey cause he's got a spider painted on his shell.

Myuuvuirocon

Mew+vee+Vulpix=Me!!!
    Years
    I have 2 dogs, a yellow lab named Zena (oldest). her nicknames include Zee, ZeeZee, Zena Zoo, Zenie, and Zoo Zoo. also a black lab named (Isa)Bella. Bella's nicknames include Bell, Bee, Beebee, Bug, Buggy, and Little Devil XD

Years
    I have 1 dog(his name is Sam), 9 cats(Their names are: Evil, Puff, Fluff, and Angel, and i dont know the other ones name)(also 4 are kittens, born thursday), 2 fish(a betta and a little ugly fish), and for the weekend 2 hampsters

Back