• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What kind of pet do you have (if any)?

What kind of pet do you have?

• Dogs

Votes: 23 30.7%
  • Cats

Votes: 20 26.7%
  • Reptiles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Birds

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • Guinea Pigs, Rabbits, & Mice

• Fish

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Other

• None

Votes: 9 12.0%

• Total voters

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    Uhm.. we currently have 2 hamsters*. Since I was born, here's the pets.

5 gerbils: Starbuck, Gilligan, Chewy (Chewbacha), Harry, Chipper
    3 hamsters: Molly, Lily*, and Baby*
    1 cat: Nugé <-- Haha. >>
    brother: He's a pain in the ''i'd like to say the word, but I might get in trouble. >>''

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I have a fluffy black cat named Shadow. He's sleeping on my bed right now, and he looks like a little black poofy ball :3

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Currently I only have a Cat.... she's kinda stupid, but still...we love kitty! ^^;
    Her name is Minute because she was sooo small when she was little. .... now she's more like Hour.... oO

Silverwing

Under the Sun, Over the Sky~
    Years
    loony said:
    i've had 10 guinea pigs,2hamsters,1 cat,2 rats,2 birds,1turtle,2 gerbils.

and i have 2 cats now and a turtle actualy one three legged cat now since monday(last week):(1 of cat came late to our house and it really started meowing.and when you picked her up she was like really "screaming" meowing.so we taked her to the pet doctor and he sad the leg was unrepairable broken(so needed to be amputated):(but i am really happy she came to our house with that leg and she is stil here:)she is already walking good and jumping^^
    Awww.... that's so sad. :( At least its okay and not severely sick/dead. I had a family of cats (1 mother, 8 babies O_O) turn up at my backyard. The timing was kinda funny since they turned up shortly after my turtle died. It was as if they came to cheer me up a bit! XD

We fed it everyday and eventually sent them to the adoption center since my parents knew we couldn't keep them forever. I really missed them so I asked my parents to buy me a cat there and it turned out to be my very own right now.

My mother kept going back to the adoption center but never found the mother cat. She soon called them and asked them about her. Apparently, since the mother was a stray cat, it had tapeworms and other illnesses so they had to put her to sleep. Those evil people. ;_;

Atleast the babies weren't put to sleep and for all I know, in a safe and comfy home, probably playing with there new owner. :)

Demon X

Unknow 2 u, death is my rage
    Years
    I have a black cat!! most of the time i try to prove superstitions wrong, and it works all the time.

Dark Night

Skitsofrantic all out runner!!
    Years
    I've had a lot of dogs and cats,and a snake,but they've all died since then.
    Right now I have a dog,he's a Sharpia/black lab mix.His name is Schoocha,meaning a pain.I also have a rabbit named YoYo.I also have 5 horses.

Silverwing

Under the Sun, Over the Sky~
    Years
    Demon X said:
    I have a black cat!! most of the time i try to prove superstitions wrong, and it works all the time.
    I know, that's really unfair for cats. There's nothing wrong with black cats, the number 13, breaking a mirror, and walking under a ladder. I think superstition is just all nonsense, really,

Besides, cats are soooo cute!! <3333 How can anyone ever think them as "bad luck"?

Now, back on topic. I'm getting a hamster for my b-day! Yay!~

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    I have a 7 year old dog named Spotty, and 2 cats: a 10 year old named Chi-chi, and a 6 month old named Callie. They're all female and very cute~ <3

Years
    I have a Guinea Pig named Toss. <3 Which I recieved on August 2004. ;D

Edit- I also used to have a pet Snail that I would keep in my room when I was 9. But then it dissapeared and I couldn't sleep all night because I was afraid that the snail escaped it's 'house' and I thought that the snail was in my bed... since It was so small, and I can't sleep when I 'think' that there's a creature in my bed.

Back