• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What kind of tests in school did you have today?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • I didn't have one today, but a lot of people had to take the biology portion of the graduation exam. That thing was easy when I took it. :P

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
  • I had nothing today - I had a quiz (Government), a test (Biology), and the essay portion of a test (English) yesterday, though. All three were easier than I thought they would be, to be honest. The essay left me all accomplished because I wrote on the entire front and back of my paper. =3

RUBY8

POKEMON FTW
    Years
  • I only had a test in the expansion of the industrial revolution and a chemsity test which was pretty easy bcuz u could use notes that i took so i aced it ^_^.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I had a test in History, specifically about Judaism and Hinduism, but they were just two test I was absent on so I had to make them up today.

Aside from that I didn't have any.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I had a Japanese exam and I had to give a speech for my Presentational Speaking course.

Go figure, a speech in a public speaking class.

Years
  • Yeah yeah, nice that some of you jerks are having a laugh, but don't pick fun of Diglett, it's incredibly rude.

Anyway, my school days are a little out of the regular sort of classes other people are used to. We don't really have tests involving arithmetics or spelling, that was covered a while ago. What we do is...well, essays. Contextual essays that assess a person's literal knowledge on a certain topic. Though we don't get these very often, and I certainly didn't have one today. If anything, the real tests lie in the projects we actually do.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • I had a Maths test yesterday? Oh, god. It sucked. 46 questions, all working out had to be shown and it was Algebra. ;;

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Well yes, it was Chinese I didn't studied but it was very easy. And tomorrow we will have a test in analytical geometry, trigonometry, and chemistry >.> :O:O:O

Mr.Kirby

off the wall
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    FRENCH TEST THAT WAS SO HARD EVEN THOUGH MY TEACHER SAYS MOST OF IT IS REVIEW. T-there were only a few section where I'm pretty positive I got most everything right. ;;;;;; Everything else I'm iffy on. orz my progress report is going to look positively horrendous, especially after my Algebra II quiz tomorrow because I like, fail with Algebra. I miss geometry so much. ;o;

Years
  • I had a French test today, about a feminist's view about advertising. next will be a History test about the French Revolution on monday, i'm already afraid of that, and not just because it's monday

Back