• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Languages Are You Learning?

What language are you learning? HUH?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I made this thread so people wouldn't just post what languages they are learning in my other language thread. ^_^

So what languages are you learning? ^_~

Years
    Someone finally posted! XD Anyway I am learning Dutch and Spanish. I decided not to learn Greek because I have no friends that know it. XD I have a few that know Dutch so I will actually use it. And its their first language so "Them getting it wrong" isn't likely. ^_^ I am teaching myself Dutch by a book from the library. I am learning Spanish at school. ^_~ iAdios!

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Currently, I'm learning Spanish, and going deeper into my japanese.

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    Learning French and bits and pieces of Hebrew. =P

I'm also learning a tad Yiddish. And of course, I'm still mastering the english language ;P

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    I'm taking my third year in French, four years if you count seventh grade. I'm doing all right with it. :\

Jezebel

Team Rocket Field Agent
    Years
    Well I took Italian for three years and kind of forgot some words. So I began to brush up on my vocabulary again. Heh...i'm italian and I can't even speak it. >.>

I'm also learning Japanese, although I only know a few words.

Adn awhile ago I started to learn Russian.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I'm learning Spanish and French...
    I also plan on learning greek sometime soon..

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Crap, my post was eaten up
    Well, I have to learn Spanish for school but I'm also studying Japanese. And I mean +200 kanji, making semi-simple sentences studying
    nihongo ga sukidatta soshite nihongo ga suki desu. Tsuneni gengo ga sukidatta, naratakatta. Nihongo o mitsuketa. Anime ita ni "nihongo o naratteiru." tte itteiru ga souzouteki janai demo nihongo ga daisuki desu.
    Typing in kanji would've made the sentence easier to understand but I'm too lazy.

[translation: I liked Japanese and I like Japanese. Always I have loved languages, and wanted to learn one. Then I found Japanese. Saying that I'm learning Japanese on an anime forum isn't original but I just like Japanese]

Years
    I'm learning French and English. My most favorite languages btw =)
    Well, English at school is just boring for me since I don't get improve cause I already know everything we do there. I'd love to go for an exchange of students, only to learn even more English @_@
    Besides I absolutely wanna learn Spanish or any other language...cause I love languages xD

Haha, there's even one person who's learning German, I'm sorry for you xD

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Jun 13, 2024
    I'm trying to learn Gaelic and Brazilian Portuguese. And the "trying" goes with the Gaelic. I'm having a hard time finding a good way to learn that language by myself. The pronunciation of the language is difficult.

Brazilian Portuguese is much easier for me to learn, since I took Spanish classes for a few years. I can already say a few phrases in that language.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    Right now I am learning Italian, Spanish and Japanese. Writing in Japanese is really fun!

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Hopefully, I can type this is in well enough.
    私は日本語を学ぶが、弱い運を有する。
    If you can read this, you'd know that I learn japanese. However, this is mostly I can write, hai? I need some more help, though.

Years
    Currently only Japanese and English. I have been learning Japanese for ages, but I'm not any good.
    I really suck at kanji and spend too little time learning, I should put more effort into learning it^^;

My English isn't perfect yet, so I guess I'm still learning? Though, I don't attend classes or anything, I just go to a lot of English sites and watch tv shows and movies in English if I get the chance to.

I used to learn French and Latin, but since school is over I stopped it.

Years
    Haha, there's even one person who's learning German, I'm sorry for you xD

Why? I enjoy learning German. :(

Yeah, just German right now. I keep flirting with the idea of learning Japanese (aren't I original? :D), but I'd rather master German than speak like a child in both languages. XD;

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I'm still learning French, but one day I'd like to pick up Japanese, only because it sounds like such a pretty language. :D

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Oh, I'm learning a lot of languages in my school. Its not optional in middle school, you just have to take multiple languages. Ehh, there's French, Spanish, German, Italian ... English ... all in one year. x.x Of course, the other choice was band / orchestra and ... ew. ._.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back