• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Languages Are You Learning?

What language are you learning? HUH?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I'm currently taking a Spanish class, and I also took an online Latin class this year. I probably won't do another this year, but learning the Latin vocabulary is very useful for determining what English and Spanish words mean.

Due to a few relations who are Greek, I can speak a little Greek (colors, numbers, etc.), though I'm not currently attempting to learn more of that language.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    Curently none. Oh some Spanish cause when I go to my baby cousin's house, they have Noggin on, so I'm learning Spanish from Dora! lol Im fleunt in Italian though.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    None at the moment, but i'm learning spanish little by little from a few of my friends.
    i can now count to 10 :D
    and i'm learning a little bit of japanese from all the subbed anime i watch, and manga i read.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back