• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What makes you a good person?

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    My humility, modesty (which sometimes becomes a burden to me, though), and my general niceness online.

If you're talking about what makes me good in general, well, I'm creative, artistic, and ambitious.

Sirfetch’d

I genuinely care about other people's feelings and will normally go way out of my way to make sure the people I love are happy.

Years
    I have no qualms when it comes to meeting strangers. I genuinely am curious about other people's lives and love striking up random, intellectual conversations with people. I keep that to a minimum since I'm sure no one likes to be bombarded with questions about death, love and the effects of evolution.

VM me otherwise, though. :P

pkmin3033

I'll die eventually - probably sooner rather than later - so I won't be a bother forever.

HamtaroTumin

[font=avantgarde-demi][color=#379BBD]#WaitForTheRi
    Years
    Most of the times if you have started doing something good nearly you will say about that, so talking about the really good traits of mine, third person view can tell, cause it feels awkward talking good about myself.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    i actually had to think about this
    i dunno whether it is always easier to define one's negative traits than their positive ones but that is often the case for me lmao

i suppose what makes me happy about myself, in the sense that i view it as something i would prize in other people, is my ability to consistently make people laugh and provide them a bit of joy that they might not have gotten that day otherwise

Back