• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What meat do you like the most?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I likes sirloin steaks I do!

medium rare is the best way to serve it.

Solar

Gone forever
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    I love steaks too. Especially if they are rare.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Chicken! I can eat Chicken anything... Fajitas, Tikka, in a creamy sauce of somekind... fried, grilled, ANYTHING! But... yeah... there isn't a day when I don't go without chicken! XD

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    Hey count me in for steaks. But I like mine medium well done. You are paying right Tommy? XD
    Sure, I'll pay...for mine. I dunno who'll pay for you. XD

I love Fajita meat...which is basically a different cut of the cow seasoned as a steak. XD

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    Hey count me in for steaks. But I like mine medium well done. You are paying right Tommy? XD
    Oh hey look everyone, I taught Andy that Steak is spelled S-T-E-A-K not S-T-A....

*WHAM*

Andy: "Soph, I dont think you want to finish that sentance, now do you?'
    Soph: .....um....okay I think im going to shut up now XD.

Oh yes, I dont like steak much, or roast for that matter. I mean I will eat it but I dont like it all that much. Me, I like Chicken, especially fried like at KFC. Hot and Spicy, mmmm, yummmmyyyyyyyy!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Hah, a random poll...I love it XP

I actually can't stand beef and most pork products like bacon and sausage o_O I'm a chicken fan, I'll eat it any way someone cooks it as long as it's not raw. Oh, and it needs ketchup, too...ketchup makes all meats better!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Arcanine said:
    *Eats medium well also*
    What'd you say Tommy? Pay for all of us all around? Yeah. XP
    Turkey is nifty on sandwiches, IMO. But I don't have a lot of variety, so I could be missing out. ;_;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Moo. I mean, beef. Yeah, that's my favourite type of meat. =X Cows rock.

And I eat mine medium rare, btw. =X Since I'm with tmbjr in the cool department on this one, I'm sure he won't mind paying for me. ;D

Back