• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What mega evolutions would you like to see?

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Mega Dunsparce actually would be one Mega I would enjoy. I've been dreaming of one since XY. It would be a normal, ground, dragon or flying or any combo of those. Also it would stop the idea of Dunsparce getting a regular evolution.

Sirfetch’d

I have a list of about 40 or so that I think would be good candidates for megas. However most of those are just based off of concepts that I have and might not make a lot of sense in the grand scheme of things. However I do feel a bit robbed that Milotic does not have one. Gyarados, who is accepted as Milotic's counterpart, got a mega evolution in XY and when ORAS were announced a lot of us thought that Wallace would have a mega Milotic as his signature Pokemon. I was utterly disappointed when that did not happen. While it seems we may never get any more new megas, I still remain hopeful Milotic will get one if they ever do return.

Years
i wonder if flygon will get a mega evo by the time gen 8 rolls around

a passing thought but hey it'd be super interesting if it did. better late than never right

poor flygon

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
Mega Delcatty just to make Delcatty more usable :P

also it'd make for a cute new normal/fairy type :)

EDIT: Oh and megas for the johto starters would rock hard too xD

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 28, 2018
Mega Tyrantrum !!
ec4e9b3a591fcf96ba487c0aae18ac98.jpg

Im sure you have seen this image floating around.

Last edited:
Back