• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What moments do you remember?

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    Name the most well emotional Video game moments in history! i'll be seeing which is the MOST emotional and add it on this page!
    Mine has to be.......
    Aeris Dying in FFVII

Aeris-I

almostlovehate

Complete...global...satur ation
    Years
    I would say the entire Giygas battle in Earthbound/Mother 2.
    Or most of the music in the game, it's a MIDI music game because it was on the SNES, but some of it, my goodness it's amazing. :]

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    When Gray Fox was squished like a bug in Metal Gear Solid. Both KotoR & Fahrenheit also had some sad moments depending on what dialogue you chose. Epic moments for me include when you storm Pripyat with Duty in S.T.A.L.K.E.R, When Sam Fisher goes all guns blazing in the bath house rather than stealthily. The end of Hitman: Blood Money was at first frustrating then awesome when I found out that he got up and killed everyone at his own funeral (even if it was a very unlikely outcome).

Last edited:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    At the end of Megaman Battle Network 6, where they skip to the future and the world is FINALLY safe from all evil, and everyone turns out to have lived a good life. Then, after the credits roll by, it reads "THE END," marking the end of the Battle Network Series. The Home Page theme that plays at the end will forever be stuck in my head.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    That's..kinda hard? XD;

I wouldn't say I got emotional, but during Halo 3, I had a few little NPCs that had been with me throughout the entire mission I was on and they were really good and a giant gun blast killed two of them and I was kinda pissed, so I went on a crazy rush against the Covenant. XD;

Years
    Man, nothing will beat Aerith dying in FF7. Although a good candidate would have to be in Metal Gear Solid 4 when Naomi decided to end her life and atone for her sins as Hal watched on via Mk. II. The sad music from the first Metal Gear Solid was playing as it happened.

The Apprentice™

PC's Offical Gangsta
    Years
    Aeris Dying in FFVII was the saddest moment in any game that i've ever player =[ i miss her so much lol but yeah it was the saddest moment

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
    Years
    Most memorable? Hmmm...
    When Sora sleeps in the chamber (sort of) in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories :)​
    and when the Kirbies rode the stars above Mirror Land in Kirby and the Magic Mirror - Made me smile... :)​
    But the part that made me emotional... Was in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (BOTH Explorers and Rescuers); when the partners got separated from each other...​
    P.S. = Is that included?​

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    First of all...

Memorable =/= Emotional.

The most memorable ones don't have to make you feel sad (which is normally attributed to "emotional")...like one of the most memorable was getting that final breakthrough in the final case of Phoenix Wright : Trials and Tribulations.

Yeah, just that. PW: TAT last cornering of the last testimony.

enViable

The Frozen Fire Alchemist
    Years
    Emma dieing in MGS2 followed by Otacon, Snake and Raiden turning round in slow motion and walking towards the camera with a determined look of retribution in there eyes

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
    For the humour:

At the end of deadly creatures, you're playing as a scorpion playing fighting a man with a shotgun. To defeat him, you have to sneak up his trouser leg and, y'know...hit the weak point for massive damage XD. The first time you do this, he stumbles into a shelf , knocking a terrarium off it and releasing the Gila lizard inside. Unfortunately for him, its one of only two poisonous lizards in the world and it thinks that he looks tasty. As he deals with the lizard, the scorpion crawls out of his trouser leg. And chuckles. The expressions on the man's face are priceless.

For the emotion:

Aeris's death. 'nuff said.

For the sheer awesomeness:

Seeing an epic creature the first time in Spore

When Cloud cam down the stairs of the Shinra building on a Motorbike in FF VII

Dropping a giant cave troll into a pit of lava in Resident Evil 4. Made more cool by the fact that if you got too close while was flailing around, he would pull you in as well .

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Final Fantasy X. The ending, don't want to say to much but sheer emotion in it is memorable.

Naomi ending her life in MGS 4, for the emotion again.

can't think of any without emotion in them right now. But it is 1am so I will be back tomorrow when I can think more clearly.

Years
    Roxas getting both of his keyblades in your last battle with him against Axel, now THAT was memorable.

Or Cloud and Sephiroth's final battle, when Cloud Omnislashed him to pieces, lol.

Of course Aeris' death belongs here too, but that goes without saying.

Back