• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What mood are you in now?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Cheery (on the inside and never on the outside)

I get paid tomorrow and I will be doing quite a bit of shopping and then the day after I enjoy my day off. In the next week I will totally have COD Modern Warfare in my hands so IM super excited for that too. Im gonna have a good next few weeks (on the inside).

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2022
    I'm tired, sad, bored, and depressed with an odd urge to cook a large amount of food O.o. I'm not hungry and don't want to eat, I just have an urge to cook.

Aberbecam

Banned
    Years
    Well, I am in the Naughty mood most of the time.
    But now,I am in frustrated mood.
    Why? Because i can't finish my math homework too hard and i need to think new ideas for my rom hack :(

Gavin<3

Years
    Z34guy, please come and cook for me. I'm hungry (I'm always hungry) but I can't make food xD

I'll just fry some falukorv...

What mood are you in now?

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Currently, I'm in just in a relaxed mood. I can't say I'm excited for anything right now, nor am I depressed or angry at anything. Just chilling here online, maybe going to grab some lunch soon.

I can say that outside looks pretty gloomy right now though. :\

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    I'm in a stupidly good mood - and have been for the past week. Certain people and things have made me really happy and lively~ o3o

Years
    I'm alright/content. I got my report card today and I have all A's except for one B in my AP Psychology class! This week has been pretty uneventful for me overall though. I'm glad tomorrow is Friday, I've been so tired all this week. I need to catch up on my sleep. :p

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Hyper... actually.

I got an email from Vic Mignogna this morning. I met him at Saboten-con last weekend and emailed him as soon as I got home... lol. He emailed me like, five days after so... 8D

For all you sub freaks, Vic Mignogna does the voice of Edward Elric, Tamaki Souh, Dark Mousy... and more. Now, I don't want you dub freaks dissing him either because he is my hero. >:O

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Irritated

I bought Borderlands today for the 360 and came home only to find that they gave me the display case. I super ticked right now. I could be enjoying myself right now and for the next week I have no days off.

Gavin<3

Years
    I'm slightly amused. PC feels funny today. Funny as in fun. And I've been out at a restaurant for lunch and somehow didn't have to pay for it. Tewheee.

Misty4Life

~Paired with a bribed shipper~
    Years
    I'm just sort of calm right now. After having a busy day, coming onto PC gives me a relaxed state of mind, but I'm not completely at peace because I know I have work to do after this. : /

Back