• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What music are you listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Five For Fighting and Relient K lately.. It'll switch in about 2 days, I'm sure.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I'm listening to a lot of Linkin park at the minute and Nickelback.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    I've been listening to alot of Children of Bodom, and TooL lately for some reason.

I've always been an avid fan of CoB, but I have no idea what got me into Tool recently.

haffeysucks

lolpwnt
    Years
    I have all of the albums. Don't listen to the new one as much as the old one. Some of the songs are good. Like Valentine's daye and the little things give you away.

Idk, I just don't like the direction they moved towards. More gloomy, too much vocals, and kinda emo-ish.

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Ace Of Base. For some odd reason, I cant stop listening! XD

Years
    Two favourite bands of mine at the moment are The Jimi Hendrix Experience and Led Zeppelin. Mainly been hard rock recently as well, such as Deep Purple, AC/DC, Aerosmith, Guns N' Roses, Van Halen etc. plus some other stuff like Radiohead. I've been getting into Nirvana and Judas Priest recently too.

haffeysucks

lolpwnt
    Years
    Two favourite bands of mine at the moment are The Jimi Hendrix Experience and Led Zeppelin. Mainly been hard rock recently as well, such as Deep Purple, AC/DC, Aerosmith, Guns N' Roses, Van Halen etc. plus some other stuff like Radiohead. I've been getting into Nirvana and Judas Priest recently too.

Classic Rock, good stuff. :)

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Idk, I just don't like the direction they moved towards. More gloomy, too much vocals, and kinda emo-ish.

Yeah, I completely agree with this, but I wouldn't go as far as to call the "emo-ish." xD

Hybrid Theory really was Linkin Park, and not just the album itself, but it introduced them, and it's popularity grew a name for them. Once they did that little thing with Jay-Z, alot of the people I know stopped following them as much. Honestly, I never saw thought I'd see them move in that direction =/

haffeysucks

lolpwnt
    Years
    Yeah, I completely agree with this, but I wouldn't go as far as to call the "emo-ish." xD

Hybrid Theory really was Linkin Park, and not just the album itself, but it introduced them, and it's popularity grew a name for them. Once they did that little thing with Jay-Z, alot of the people I know stopped following them as much. Honestly, I never saw thought I'd see them move in that direction =/

I actually like the Collision Course album. I just don't like the new one...:\

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    I got back my intrest in Scatman John music.

That's what I'm listening right now too. it makes PC a lot more fun to browse :P

Scatman John ftw. XD

Hmm, I remember about a year ago there was a thread about this. It got locked. I don't remember why. XD

I'm listening to a bit of Avenged Sevenfold. Seize the Day is great for working out, but my Bowflex has to be crowded with stuff. >_>

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    rock all the way! mostly the bands like system of a down, tool, and 3 days grace

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Mostly listening to Anime OST/OP/END's.

Mostly Code Geass, Black Cat, and Romeo x Juliet OP/END/OST's. ^^; It'll probably switch again though, once I watch a new anime.

Mostly J/C/K-Music. And a French Clubbing Song, but not quite as much.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Ska music, bands like Less Thank jake, Mustard Plug and Reel Big Fish.

Atm, A-W-E-S-O-M-E by Reel Big Fish. xP

I also recently got into OLD rock like Rolling Stones, The Ramones and The Beatles. I dunno if you'd call the Beatles rock.. I dunno what catagory they fall under except for "old". xD

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    The Beatles.

I went out a bought some of the Beatles albums today. Am just loading them onto my PC at the minute. I am also listening to the Killers first album quite alot. Don't like the second one.

Linkin Park and Jay-Z is OK. I prefer the new album to it though.
    Hybrid theory and there Live in Texas is the best. I don't know you people don't like the new one. It isn't as good as the older albums. But is still good. Shadow of the Day and the last 4 songs are really good. I don't mind the more Vocal thing. Would have liked a song like session though.

Years
    Yeah, The Beatles are definitely rock. One of the pioneers more precisely, and have had a massive influence on music in general. I haven't really heard much of them. Been stuck on deciding which album to get first as I've heard most of them are legendary lol.

I don't really like Linkin Park too much. Only ever heard Meteora and I'd have to say their best song is "Numb". It's a good song by any standards actually.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back