• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What nature are your starters?

TheGearofWar

RAAM Assassin
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2010
    I only reset for the gender, but my Chikorita is Gentle and Dozes Off. Could be better, but it took like 10 soft resets for a Female so I stuck with it.

Years
    Modest Nature.
    "Impetuous and silly."

HE'S SO CUTE.
    Chikorita.
    xD
    I'm just spazzing over him following me, and he's all spazzy and it's cuute.

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
    My Cyndaquil is Lax. I did Soft Reset, but not for the nature, to get a Shiny :D.

tim0789

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2013
    My Cyndaquil is one of the jolly nature. Not a bad one I guess so I stuck with it.

bluecat

just another day
    Years
    My Cyndaquil has an Adamant nature. "Sturdy body." Hehehe, he's so cute. I missed having them follow you.

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    After getting a lonely, then female cyndaquil, I got a modest one, which is nice since it raises sp.atk.

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Totodile, Male, Naughty Nature. :D
    Funny thing Was, It was what i was aiming for, and it was the first Grab i did. :D

Lucky Me. ^_^

Back