• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What one landmark/location in the series would you visit?

Years
  • Sootopolis City because it reminds me of Santorini in Greece, which is a place that I would love to visit irl. Both Sootopolis City and Santorini are pretty and interesting places.

Another place that I would love to visit is Ecruteak City as I'm a sucker for places with a lot of history.

Years
  • To pick only one I think it'd have to the the Ruins of Alph because I'm an archaeologist so it merges my two loves of Pokemon and archaeology 😆

Sootopolis City is second for me too, I always thought it was super cool you had to dive to get there!

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
  • Route 1 of Kalos. It's so iconic. Lots of rare Pokémon to catch.

But really though, I think I would love to go to Anistar city to see the huge crystal. It's beautiful in game, imagine in real life. Also Balonlea looks like a very magical place to live in, it's amazing!

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    Castelia City, cuz I love NYC in movies but have never been, plus Burgh is my favorite Gym Leader.

Years
  • Geosenge Town so I can help rebuild it as Game Freak is never gonna....

Ballonlea would be magical.... Hammerlocke would be cool too.... would like to go to Sootopolis or Fortree in Hoenn too... then there's Anistar city... oh and Pacifidlog Town for a dip in the water so I can see all the Corsola!
    Guess I'll leave Snowbelle City out as I'd already live there if I were in the Pokemon world =P

Ballonlea has the most appeal from all those atm.

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
  • I know this might sound crazy, but I would love to call up my friends, have a get together, buy some S.S. Anne tickets, and travel to Sinnoh to visit The Old Chateau at night. I remember, a few years back, my friends and I traveled to a location that was supposedly haunted, and we visited there at night to see if we'd actually see anything supernatural. We didn't, but it was still a fun and scary time simultaneously. We would definitely to the same thing in the The Old Chateau, maybe battle and/or capture the Ghost-type Pokémon that try to harass us, but I have no clue how we are going to deal with the human ghosts.

Back