• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What PC Member Would You Like To Meet?

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Dakota said:
    I'd like to get all of PC int he same room for one big FAT ddr tourney...oh yeah...oooooooooooooooooooh yeah...

But I'd like to meet Soph(she's hot), a1337, Arcanine, 22sa, MOONLIGHT(so's she), Miyu-Chan....

There's more I would think..meh meh meh

BOO ya!
    :cool:

DDR? *leaves DDR room*

I can't even play the computer version... actually I've never even tried, shame. :\ *enters DDR room to make a fool of himself* YEAH!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I?d very much like to see the populous of PC attempt to play DDR, perhaps followed up by some Eye Toy games.

~

aaaaaa

mmm..well I tend to be a background figure here, so I don't know too many people.

However, Kairi seems groovy in a kinda dommy-way.

I'd love to kick Dizzys butt at DDR.
    An Dakota is also a dude :D

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Kairi said:
    I?d very much like to see the populous of PC attempt to play DDR, perhaps followed up by some Eye Toy games.

~
    I can't dance for beans hehe....
    I'd get myself leg-tied with all those fancy steps!
    ....but it does sound like fun anyway!
    There's always a first time for everything!

....the DDR machines are those games at the arcade where you have to step on the right box things.....right?

22sa

Years
    100marios said:
    I can't dance for beans hehe....
    I'd get myself leg-tied with all those fancy steps!
    ....but it does sound like fun anyway!
    There's always a first time for everything!

....the DDR machines are those games at the arcade where you have to step on the right box things.....right?
    Yep. And there's a computer version too. ^^' I've not ever played DDR before either.

22sa

Years
    100marios said:
    The computer version doesn't sound like it would be as fun though....
    And I would probably end up using my hands if I had to play the actual dancing version hehe....
    I don't think the computer version is fun the least bit, but people who love DDR would probably see the computer version diffrently, just cuz it's DDR. >=d It's just like the real thing, only you use the number pad...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    100marios said:
    The computer version doesn't sound like it would be as fun though....
    And I would probably end up using my hands if I had to play the actual dancing version hehe....

I played one for PS2. At first I played slow mode and I still ended up missing most of the arrows. :P I got better over time.

Sometimes when I get mad for missing so much that I'd pound my fist and feet at the same time at the pad.
    And to make things worse, I still end up with a bad score.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    I want to meet:

Dakota- he's funny, and my first friend here at PC. We talk about random stuff, so it would be weird if we met :P

Dizzy: He's a cool partier type, and I think we would clique. I would have to keep him in line though ^_~

Kairi: She's so nice, I would love to meet her.

Lightning: She's cool, yet hyper, and pretty funny sometimes.

Moonlight: We have so much in common, and I think we would get along great. She's so talented.

Castrainer: He's weird like me, and I think we would make weird, yet good, friends.

Kwesi: Kwesi is uber cool, and like the people I hang out with. I would love to meet him and hang out with him and his college buddies.

~Dazed and COnfused Dudes

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Doesn?t that beat the point of DDR? XD;;

I?m not so nice IRL, I think. o.o;; But you know, hey whatever just bring me stuff! =p

22sa

Years
    Purin said:
    Hey, don't sound too depressed to leave --;;
    I'm hardly on anyone's list, but I don't care so much about it.
    Yeah, we're only talking about it. I'd... freak out if people here were actually planning to meet each other like right now. x_x

Last edited:

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    *puts down her bags and tickets to Edmonton and hides them*

Right?we were never serious, *ahem* >_>

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    *sneaks up and switches tickets with one's heading for Toronto* <_<

I don't think I've posted seriously in this topic yet. o.o; I'm too scared I'd leave out the people I'd want to meet. XP

Jeikobu

God's beloved child
    Years
    22sa went here right? Well I would love to meet him, however I haven't seen him online in quite a while. I don't know, I'm sure there are more people here I'd like to meet, but maybe I haven't really made friends with anybody enough that the person likes to keep in touch with me and talk about stuff, etc.

22sa

Years
    Jeikobu said:
    22sa went here right? Well I would love to meet him, however I haven't seen him online in quite a while. I don't know, I'm sure there are more people here I'd like to meet, but maybe I haven't really made friends with anybody enough that the person likes to keep in touch with me and talk about stuff, etc.
    Yep, I sure did. ^^' And thanks, I think it'd be cool to meet you too, lol.

I guess... I'm not on all that much, but I will be when school's out.

Back