• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Picture or Expression Represents You?

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
  • Sorry the title might of been a bit confusing. What emotion or expression do you think represent you the most for example. I think the :O Expression represents me the most and the best. SO go ahead!

Jesh

M E M O R I E S
    Years
  • I have such a smartass comment on the :O face but I'd get banned :P

um, probably :| or :3

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Totally the :3

<3

It's a long and complicated explaination but it all boils down to being a bit hyper. :3
    I never did kill my inner child, you all shouldn't kill it either. \o/

Years
  • :(, probably. It's not that I don't like smiling; it's just that my face is stuck naturally between :| and :(. I've been told at work to smile, that's how rare it is for me to remember to. And considering how depressed I've felt the past few weeks, it feels more like :( these days.

...also I like :(.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • (/).-)

...it's a facepalm, which is what half the posts I see on PC make me do. XD

Sarah Paliner

:: Zetsubou no Carnival ::
    Years
  • Oh my, and I was just watching a Toradora! episode that dealt with the importance of facial expressions...

:V is my favorite emoticon and represents me pretty well, I guess. I don't know, it's so out there and I can use it in any situation. XD

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2013
    :/ and D:

because someone usual says something to me i really could of lived me whole life without hearing....

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    What Picture or Expression Represents You?

This. It shows people that you can't judge a book by it's cover.
    And I'm adorable as well, so yeah.
    As for emoticons, I would say ;; because I usually act sad in all of my MSN convos, and I guess I am to an extent ;;

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    XD, ಠ_ಠ, and ;__;/;~;

XD: I make people laugh saying and doing stupid/hilarious things.
    ಠ_ಠ: Same as XD, but people think I'm weird.
    ;__;/;~;: I get depressed a lot.

Back