• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokémon would you hold in your arms/on your shoulder?

An Eevee, mainly because I own a toy poodle named Evie ^_^

What Pokémon would you hold in your arms/on your shoulder?

That would really be cute ;_;

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
    Togetic! 🥺

"It grows dispirited if it is not with kind people"
    "To share its happiness, it flies around the world seeking kind-hearted people"
    "The Happiness Pokemon"

This is exactly the emotional support Pokemon I need - 😩 Whenever I had a low point, I could squeeze it extra tight, like a physical reminder that kindness exists!

Years
    aha, this thread reminds me of that article about how ash is crazy strong:

Spoiler:

some bird pokemon like rowlet seems like they'd be cute resting on shoulders (just like ash's rowlet >.<)

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2023
    hmm, it would have to be something really light and also comfortable, so I'd think a swablu to keep me warm and maybe block the sun.
    and then some cool pokemon to keep me cool. but then again an ice type might not do well in the heat so maybe that wouldn't work.

Back