• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what Pokémon would you like to slow dance with??

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I'm going to pretend this isn't a creepy fantasy question inspired by your creepy attraction to Reshiram and say that Gardevoir always reminded me of a dancer (in fact, that entire evolution like bar Gallade reminds me of that), so because of that and how graceful it looks, it would be my pleasure to have a dance with a Gardevoir!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Machamp. Most definitely Machamp. But only if the slow dancing led to more intimate things, things which having four hands would make infinitely better.

I'm tingling just thinking about it. Mmmmm.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    ^ ok??? lol

I'd love to slowdance with Slowbro hahahah, he's just cute and chubby and he has a natural slow pace lol. intimate things are reserved for tyranitar and feraligatr.

Alec Empire

Are you ready to testify?
    Years
    I would definitely slowdance with a Gardevoir. She just looks so graceful.
    But this is a pretty odd and creepy thought, anyway.

Joshawott

Banned
    Years
    Joke Answer: Magikarp. It would definitely be a memory that would last a lifetime.

Real Answer: Gardevoir. She's sexy (yup, I said it).

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Audino, idk why but I'm sure it'd treat me pretty nicely while dancing ;3 or Gardevoir like others have said.

Years
    I'd like to lead Wailord off in a slow dance as I allow it to place its fins around me. We will dance the night away slowly and calmly and have a great time.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2013
    Slowking because he seems like a gentle and intelligent pokemon. No intimacy with him because I don't want to be called a slowqueen.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    i wouldn't dance with a pokemon if i had to it would be Lilligant or Gardevoir.

Back