• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon Are You On Mystery Dungeon?

XxKodixX

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2008
    haven't played mine for a couple months

but i'm charmander and my partner Totodile

purplefairy456

*~Fairy~*
    Years
  • I was a skitty (now a delcatty) and my partner was a cyndaqil (now a typhlosion).

I haven't played the game in forever though... now I feel like picking it up again lol

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    I am a Cyndaquil, and my Partner's a Blastoise, but since i don't like how Cynda looks when he's evolved, my Main is a Blatsoise, and my Partner is a Charizard

agurcsik

Wee Warios like Strawberries
    Years
  • I'm a Treeko and the Poke'mon ally I started out with was Pikachu.

I am a Cyndaquil, and my Partner's a Blastoise, but since i don't like how Cynda looks when he's evolved, my Main is a Blatsoise, and my Partner is a Charizard

Wait! They can actually evolve in this game Poke'mon Mystery Dungeons Blue Rescue Team?

Last edited:

rayorojo

Pokemon Trainer in Shinou!
    Years
  • Let's see, in Blue, I'm a Chikorita with Pikachu as my partner, but in Red I'm a Pikachu with Typhlosion as my partner.

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
  • I cheated on that tesat by looking at the answers so I could get cyndquil my fav. starter and I choose squirtle as my partner

NekoRobin

>______>
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2009
    I randomly chose the thingys to get Charmander.
    I got Charmander on the 3rd or 4th try.
    And I chose Pikachu as my partner.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    I did the test by actually choosing the answers I would honestly say... and turns out I'm a natural Cyndiquil. ^_^

I chose Mudkip as my partner, because having a water with a fire gives a good advantage and I like Mudkips so much. XD

Kyle Hyde

The one who comes and goes
    Years
  • I'm a Cyndaquil and my partner is a Treecko
    (even though I wanted to be a Mudkip, Squirtle or Totodile)
    I never gave anyone a nickname, except to myself of course!

Back