• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon Do You Wish Was Stronger?

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
Years
  • Tropius is strong. You just have to equip it with the right moves. He's the main fighter on my team.
    I kind of wish Mothim was stronger. It looks great, but I can never keep it alive long enough to get it half way through a battle.

Yeah, but Trop suffers from mediocore- spread stats. I wish it was 'tanked' up in at least one area.

Miltank stronger!? God that would be scary=) I wish Gengar had a 130 for base speed! I know, that would kinda be cheap;)

Weavile1110101

Casual Battler
    Years
  • I think Luvdisc needs a makeover. Just to piss my friend off...

But seriously, I think Umbreon needs Morning Sun. Then it would kick butt on sunny-day teams! (Along with other dark-types who already own in Ubers...)

Pikachukid

Conquest needs a sequel
    Years
  • According to most of these replies my favorite pokemon need to be stronger. Pikachu definetly needs better HP or defense, hey both couldn't hurt. Butterfree definetly needs to improve too. Nidoking is beast but he has a weakness to ground and I really hate that part. Primeape does have weak defenses (and mediocre sp. def as well) but he makes up for it with speed and attack.

Light Furret

is aching to get out of NU
    Years
  • I like Furret, Wigglytuff, and Delcatty a lot, but Furret is the only one of them who has a chance to play well (belive me, I destroyed the E4 with it). All they need is a bit better stats, because take a look at Wigglytuff's and Delcatty's fantastic movepool.

-Normal Type Trainer Light Furret

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • The Pokemon I wish that was stronger is Slaking. I know it's strong already, but if they put more base stats on it, it'll probably defeat Giratina or Palkia.

Apostrophe

Everybody do the search dance!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010
    Dugtrio's stats are just fine. It's got an extremely impressive speed, I think 120. It's very commonly used as a revenge killer in OU, correct me if I'm wrong.

Years
  • Spinda & Dunsparce.

Dunsparce needs speed.
    Spinda needs everything.

Which Pokemon do you wish were weaker...

i wish azumarill was stronger, tho it has a great defense stat but it could be stronger

Funny. EV trained in attack, Azumarill clobbers stuff as good as a Machamp could. I think.

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2012
    Floatzel needs a bit of a Defensive boost or at least access to some Physical water moves.

Treecko family needs higher defense

Stat boosts for Bug types all around.

Bibarel needs some saving-grace after level 30

Magikarp needs some stats or just a move at lv 5

PKMN THAT NEED TO BE WEAKER

Infernape

Goron

Mountain Dweller
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2009
    Haunter, I wish he would become more main in the Anime/Games

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • Skarmory....
    Looks so PWNing but it sucks so much in stats !
    Unbelieveable !

=0

I believe that Tropius and Lanturn need better stats. They look sooo cool, and have decent moves, etc., but they could be better off with a stat boost. Then again, which Pokemon wouldn't? XD

Sotto Voce

woohoo!!
    Years
  • But seriously, I think Umbreon needs Morning Sun. Then it would kick butt on sunny-day teams! (Along with other dark-types who already own in Ubers...)

But Umbreon can learn moonlight, which also can kick butt on sunny day teams.

I think Tropius, Noctowl, Xatu, Smeargle, Kingdra, Meganium, Furret, Cloyster, Sceptile, Politoed, Poliwrath, Ninjask, Skarmory(?), and others.... Basically a bunch of my favorites that I can't use because their stats are inadequate... ARGH.

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
  • Dugtrio's stats are just fine. It's got an extremely impressive speed, I think 120. It's very commonly used as a revenge killer in OU, correct me if I'm wrong.

Yeah, plus he's got Arena Trap... So he can be a real pain in the @ss if he gets in on ya right:D

I can't believe you guys said Skarmory!:P That thing can really wreak havoc if used correctly:C Kingdra is a freaking beast 2... If you get it out in the rain, unscathed, with an orb, stuff is going to die...:D But I can see where you might get wishful with Kingdra- It doesn't have any great stand alone stat, making it just an all arounder.

I kinda wish Raichu was a tad bulkier. Like giradialkia said- it looks like a mouse that can take hits, but it can't:C

Back