• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What pokemon of the 493 do u want to see included in the gen 5 dex

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    ... Ah fooey ... Oh well ...

Jemzx

Guardian Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2010
    I want to see Houndour, Zangoose, and Golduck like easy to be found in grass

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Old Pokemon not found in Isshu!

From PokeJungle:

It was restated that you can meet Pokemon not found in Isshu in the dream world (PC). [Pikachu not being in Isshu still gives me hope about not many older pokemon not being encountered]

This makes me really happy. This tidbit of information is from a press conference about the Pokemon Black and White Tour Bus.

This means that the entire Isshu dex could have no old pokemon! That would technically be 151 new pokemon just like the first region!

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Ahh,,, Hopefully:) I want a region of Pure new pokemon for once!

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
  • So in order to get Luvdisc's evo we have to either transfer it from DPPt/HGSS or catch it in the dream world?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Umm, since I am sure Luvdisc is in Isshu I think there just wont be many, or just previous Pokemon who received new evolutions.

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
  • So in order to get Luvdisc's evo we have to either transfer it from DPPt/HGSS or catch it in the dream world?

its probably in the national dex

Umm, since I am sure Luvdisc is in Isshu I think there just wont be many, or just previous Pokemon who received new evolutions.

It might just be no new evolutions of old pokemon until the national dex. They will probably be in the unlisted part of the pokedex.

Last edited:

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
  • You mean like the evolutions we got in 4th gen? I did find it strange how most of them were in the national dex but there were about 4-5 others that weren't

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
  • You mean like the evolutions we got in 4th gen? I did find it strange how most of them were in the national dex but there were about 4-5 others that weren't

Keep in mind that Game Freak seems to want a restart. Mamanbo will probably be a National Dex pokemon.

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Thingula

How do you change this text?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2014
    Pikachu. If anything, just Pikachu. Keep all the other crap out until the post-game.

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
  • Pikachu (because it never gets bored, its always cool)
    Dratini (because its my fav pokemon)
    cyndaquil (because its my fav starter)

Pokemafia

What about the other gen starters in the wild?and things like beldum you can't just go out and catch etc. I mean they all have to have come from somewhere right?

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • I want to see the famous 3 sinnoh starters but we all know that won't happen lol

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    Like always there will be those 25 pokemon included in the game. I really dont feel like making a list, but you'll catch on to what Im talking about if you played RSEDPPt.

Besides the main 25 returning pokemon, I just want the rest of the pokedex to be home region pokemon only. No pre-evos, no evolutions from previous generations.
    well we know luvdisc is getting an evolution

Back