• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What Pokemon or Pokemon collection are you most proud of?

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I am definitely most proud of my delcatty...our journey together for the BT and contests may have recently started, but it has made me so proud since...and I know it will continue to!

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
    My Lv. 88 Shiny Skitty, planning to get her to 100 sometime soon. And no, I'm not going to evolve her. <3

Kamakazai

私は神の風午前!
    Years
    My Scarlet that I am currently EV training, its my very first pokemon to EV train! She is an awsome Tentacruel. Does anybody know what I should do with its moveset? I havee Waterfall, Poison Jab, Barrior, and Toxic Spikes. That Barrior isn't all that helpfull.

xiraiya

Future Sinnoh Champion
    Years
    Unless you absolutely need it, switch "Waterfall" with "Surf", and see if it learns "Ice Beam" instead of "Barrier" haha.

Pokedude45

Pro Trainer and Pokemon Fan
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2010
    im most proud of my leafeon its the only one trained without an action replay and im hopeing to train it to be stronger than my action replay obtained arceus

Editman

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    I'm the type of trainer to end the game with one set of pokemon and then replace them with another set and try to beat the elite four again with that set.However my Pokemon "Sunny" That i got from fire red I traded it to XD and it evolved into a shiny espeon must be my proudest achievement because now it sits in the PC waiting for Pokemon Platinum to come out so i can make it have an egg and ship it to platinum.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    1) My Glaceon in Platinum. She's called Glaci.
    You wouldn't want to know HOW much effort I spent on her to get her from a Lv. 1 to around Lv. 55. But it was worth it, as she helped a lot with me.

2) Infernape, of course. He's called Hono, which means Fire.
    We endured the fog, the snow, the battles, and a lot of people we met.
    Damn, I'm crying...

demonic89

Dark master
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2010
    HEY I'm Proud of my scokupi (sorpinok) but I havent played dimond in a while.

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
    My most valuable pokes are:

My Ev trained garchomp, My flareon from LG and my Espeon from XD, And of course my Raichu from LG, there are many more faves that I have but those are my topp pokes and of course my Epic lv 80 Lotad from Emerald aka El Taddo

Years
    well im proud of my ev trainned collection of pokes..i got like 3 boxes's full and have started trainning all to hundread.

Blazing Charizard

Pokémon Titanium creator
    Years
    My charizard! He's my first starter from FR, but now he's in diamond at level 100 =D
    He has got me almost 30 charmanders, from which i traded almost every one to my friends. I now got another charizard (his son :P), at lv 70.

Dedalus

Sonic Sword
    Years
    My Feraligatr from Silver. (T_T my silver recently got crushed under a vaccum cleaner and utterly destroyed) Because 'e was the first and only pokemon that I ever got to level 100.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Collection? Well, I only have one shiny; a Steelix caught in Victory Road so I wouldn't really count is a 'collection'. =S
    Anyway, I guess my second favourite collection is my events: My Jirachi, 2 Manaphy's (Both Rangers respectively. =D), Riolu knowing Aura Sphere (dont know if it counts....=S), Darkrai =D, Lugia, Ho-oh and thats it. =D

xiraiya

Future Sinnoh Champion
    Years
    Collection? Well, I only have one shiny; a Steelix caught in Victory Road so I wouldn't really count is a 'collection'. =S
    Anyway, I guess my second favourite collection is my events: My Jirachi, 2 Manaphy's (Both Rangers respectively. =D), Riolu knowing Aura Sphere (dont know if it counts....=S), Darkrai =D, Lugia, Ho-oh and thats it. =D

It can be a single Pokemon or a collection of Pokemon, It does not matter if it's impressive or not, if you're proud of it then great!

Back