• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What Pokemon or Pokemon collection are you most proud of?

Years
  • I'm most proud from the team of pokemon I had in my gold version - they weren't all the best pokemon, but I loved them a lot.

Meganium, Bellossom, Jumpluff, Sunflora and Ho-oh. I love grass pokemon. ^_^

Kudra

IV breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2013
    I'm proud of a few things. One is a collection of my shinies. I found a bunch a shinies, none of them chained for. The one I like most is my shiny adamant Dratini. I decided to SR in the FR game corner one day because I was bored, and I got it in half and hour. It actually has decent IVs including a 31 in HP. My newest one is my shiny Azuril. I found it in the safari zone. I was scared when I saw it because I've had bad luck with the safari zone in the past. I lost 2 shinies in the FR safari zone because they ran. I was so happy when I caught it.

The second set I'm proud of is my IV bred and EV trained pokemon. It takes a lot of hard work to get a competition pokemon and I'm pround of each one I get that I'm happy with.

xiraiya

Future Sinnoh Champion
    Years
  • I've had bad luck with the safari zone in the past. I lost 2 shinies in the FR safari zone because they ran. I was so happy when I caught it.

Yeah I was paranoid in the Great Marsh in D/P thinking I might come across a shiny and it might flee.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Garchomp: Great nature followed by a nice moveset made it my most cherished Pokemon. I can't go through Sinnoh without having Garchomp somewhere in my line-up.

Empoleon: It happens to be my favorite Pokemon. Plus, it's useful whenever I battle a tough rock, ground, or fire type.

EagleVision1999

Commander
    Years
  • My Chimecho lvl 61!
    It's absolutely not special or something but I do all contests with it and although it's not the greatest psychic Pokemon out there it was always useful (at least in-game)
    His attacks:Charge Beam, Healing Wish, Psychic, Confusion
    His nature: Sassy (and it hates to loose...well he never did)
    Since it likes bitter food, I fed him poffins to make him smart <3
    It was pretty hard to get chingling to evolve...his name is Lisyan which is normally the japanese name for chingling but since I like the name I'm keeping it.
    (not interesting but still...it's great)

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    My Weavile ranch... Got a few... I'm proud of the speedy ones.

Also, I love my Bug Team. A bit weak, but I love them all the same.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    My level one hundred Raichu imported from my Leafgreen version. I caught him on October Tenth 2004 as a Pikachu in the forest leading to Pewter City and he's been a part a part of my team ever since. I was trying to breed a Pichu from the same Raichu the day I joined this forum, and that's what gave me my last username. I haven't really done anything awesome with it except using it to help me catch Legendaries and beating opponents on Wi-Fi. He's a good kid.

I'm proud of my Level 78 Hoppip, Named Pippa, on Diamond.

It's a long and epic tale, full of joy, sadness, and excitement, and romance between a trainer and his Pokémon..

So... Was I the only one who did a double-take when I read that?

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
  • So... Was I the only one who did a double-take when I read that?

Hey, you'd love a Hoppip too if you beat the whole of Pokémon pearl using only that Hoppip..
    And anyway, I did exaggerate a bit when I wrote the post..
    [ I remember the stall war I had with cyrus until his crobat ran out of PP for air slash.. ]

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • I forgot about my Raichu, seeing all of these posts about Raichus (well, 1 to be exact). I just noticed it has a Hasty nature, so I suppose I can still wipe the EV's and train it. I went through Leaf Green with it oh-so-long ago, being one of the reasons I cherish it.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Well, I believe my most prized collection (Even though it doesn't exist anymore) was my Shiny Eevee family. None of them were cloned, I had received all of them but one from chaining, and the other was given to me here.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Goodness that would be a very hard question for me, I worked a long time an getting all of my pokes to lv100, that's 493!! But I also worked hard on my shiny collection, which now I only lack about 5 shiny's. But I would have to say that I am most proud of my Blastoise, I got myself and he's lv100 and shiny!!

Scalfittura

James Fan
    Years
  • I'm the most proud of my Rampardos, he knows Flamethrower, Head Smash and Zen Headbutt and Hyper Beam. That last is my personal touch, but for the rest he is the same as Roark's in the anime. I'm so glad I have one....

Poke_licious

Ready to Rise
    Years
  • i am proud of my level 84 ambipom. she knows thunder, aerial ace, shadow claw, and brick break

i also like my level 93 staraptor. he knows aerial ace, fly, close combat, and hyper beam.

Sirrush

Bringer of Chaos
    Years
  • i have a collection of steel types. steel and ground types being my favs lol. I have most every steel type minus jirachi and forretress. some are ev'ed, ground types i am still working on getting lol. it's slow progresssince i amworking on national dex.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2009
    completely Legit and Untouched

completely Legit and Untouched, I never use Legendary's, this took me a few months to collect them all over 3 games and then searching around for a Celebi, 10 ANNIV is like the only one I can find, and Bonus Disk Jiraichi.

This is the only screen shot I have of them (on a Fire Red Save) before they were all Pal Parked to my Pokemon Pearl.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2013
    I lucked out and got an Adamant Scyther with a 31 IV in Attack and 29 in speed in a breeding project.

I have an event Jirachi somewhere who's IVs aren't absolutely horrid.

And I got a lucky trade on the GTS for one of those level 100 Magikarps.

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
  • I'm really proud of the Timid TRU Shaymin I just SR'ed for. It was only like 75 srs.

Shaymin - #492 (Timid)
    HP: 24 - 25
    Att: 30
    Def: 8 - 9
    SpA: 26 - 27
    SpD: 20 - 21
    Speed: 30
    Timid #492 Shaymin: 24 - 25 / 30 / 8 - 9 / 26 - 27 / 20 - 21 / 30

Back