• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon share your height and weight?

Years
  • There are none that share my exact height, but the closest is the 5'7" bunch (I'm 5'8, and the next group up is 5'11):

Charizard (holy **** I'm taller than a Charizard), Golduck (hang on WTF), Victreebel, Rapidash, Dewgong, Mega Pinsir, Articuno etc. I think the biggest thing here is, not only am I taller than a Charizard, but Golduck is the same height? I think Bulbapedia goofed here? I've heard that Ash's is around 7' and that's abnormally tall, but... 5'7? Come on!

Weight wise: I'm around 196-200lb, so we're looking at roughly:

Sharpedo, Seel, Chesnaught, Charizard (again), and Gogoat.

Years
  • There are no pokemon that fit my height as I'm 6'5" tall. There are several pokemon at 6 ft and three inches (Arcanine, Rhydon, Garchomp etc) and at 6'7" (Venusaur, Mewtwo, Gliscor etc) though, so those would be the closest.

I weigh about 70kg so the closest to my weight are Mega-Latios, Bisharp, Marchoke and a few others.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2019
    Pokemon closest to my height are Scizor, Crobat and Blaziken. I never knew Crobat was so huge.

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2015
    I think my favourite ones out of the ones I searched are the height of a Zoroark and the weight of a Latios.

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2017
    Same Height as a a Blaziken.
    And Raikou apparently, which is easily in my top 3 favourite legendaries :D

Would give weight but I haven't weighed myself in many many years and do not own a set of scales.

pkmin3033

I'm exactly 1.80m I believe, and there are nineteen Pokemon that share my height: Dodrio, Aerodactyl, Dratini, Meganium, Furret (what?!), Crobat, Scizor, Ursaring, Kingdra, Manectric, Sharpedo, Gorebyss, Mega Salamence, Regice, Mega Latias, Electivire, Haxorus, Hydreigon and Dragalgae. Weird mix.

I haven't weighed myself recently and don't have any scales handy, so I'm not sure about that...

Back