• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon share your height and weight?

Ashes to Ashes

Serenade of Cerne
    Years
    Among others Sceptile, Cofagrigus, Aegislash, and Volcanion for height.Weight are Nidoking and Seismitoad.

Years
    For height, Hypno. Unfortunately due to lack of activity and side effects from some meds I'm on weight is about Mega Chariard Y

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2022
    Pokemon closest to my weight is Armaldo or Mega Latios, for height there are almost 20 to choose from so I'll just say Mega Latios because it's weight is close to mine

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I have almost the exact same weight and height as Bisharp (5'3", about 150 lbs), so I'll go with that.

Years
    Though I'm both a little bit shorter and a little bit lighter than them, both Sawsbuck and Garchomp are fairly close to both my height and weight, so I'll go with them.

Actually, looking through the listed heights and weights of Pokemon, there isn't a single one with my height (I'm 6' 1", but it jumps from 5' 11" to 6' 3"), but Conkeldurr's almost my exact weight.

Years
    I'm between Likitung and electrode in weight (145 lbs) and 5'11, making me the height of a furret....wait wut?

GengyGengar

Sp00py
    Years
    I'm the same height as Arcanine, Mega Sceptile, Blaziken, Mega Swampert and Mega Houndoom, just to name a few, and I'm the same weight as Shieldon.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Apparently Mega Lucario and Vanilluxe weigh as much as I do. There don't seem to be any 5ft8 Pokemon though. Still find it a little weird how I'm an inch taller than Charizard.

Years
    Ampharos and Drapion seem to match my weight while Pokemon like Scizor and Mega Salamence are closest to my height.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    mega pinsir resembles my height and weight the closest. this is a sad day

IggyKoopa

#429: magical pokémon
    Years
    Wailord.

But no, seriously, there are a bunch of Pokémon that share my height (5'11"), and Scizor is the coolest of those so I'll go with that. As for weight, the closest Pokémon is... Gligar, oddly. I really didn't expect that; I mean, I know I'm a lightweight and all, but hell, I'm like twice as tall as it!

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    I never expected Golduck and Gigalith to be the same height, let alone an inch shorter than me. I'm five feet, eight inches tall which also means Charizard, Sceptile, Gogoat, and Articuno all are a tiny bit shorter.

As far as weight goes, Electrode seems to be the only one that comes close.

This is messing up my vision of pokemon so much.

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
    I'm a little bit smaller than a Typhlosion and Mega Heracross and I weigh a little bit more than a Flygon, but a little bit less than a Genesect.

Years
    Nice idea btw :P

There's quite a bunch my height:
    Coolest: Haxorus/Scizor
    Funniest: Dodrio/Furret

And as of my weight:
    Coolest: Typhlosion
    Funniest: Slowking

I wish there were an intersection between the 2 sets so I knew which pokémon I truly am :'(

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2015
    I'm 5'1 and a quick google search has told me there are no Pokemon that are 5'1...so I guess I'm all alone there. Buuuut Golduck is 5'7, 168.9lbs...so my 5'7 170lb husband is basically Golduck. {XD}

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    There are a whole bunch that match my height (5ft 11in/1.8m). The Pokémon that matches both my height and weight at about 88kg is Sharpedo. It's almost an exact match. o.O

Well, at least it's a water type.

Reactions: Sun
    Back