• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon Were You in PMD?

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2012
    I've played as several, but the best combo so far, I think, is Eevee/Phanpy. Phanpy's awesome, with Defense Curl it has great defenses. :)

I want to play as a Vulpix next time. :)

razzbat

dancer
    Years
  • from memory i always played as cyndaquill by following a table in the questioning thing. my partner last time was treeko.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
  • Uhh, I can't remember who I was in the first game, but...
    Time - Turtwig
    Sky - Riolu.

Yep. Can't wait for BW Mystery Dungeon, if it ever comes out. |D

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • I was squirtle, and my partner was Pikachu... and the 3rd member always died after like 5 seconds, so I didn't bother worrying about it.

.:TheLooker:.

Shadow of Darkness
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2011
    I was a Pikachu with Turtwig in Darkness, did great in Brine Cave ;D
    In Sky, I was Riolu with partner Vulpix. I never had a GBA, so I had to wait for the new games.

Hacksorus

A Dragon :D
    Years
  • In Explorers of Sky, I was Chimchar with Piplup as my partner (what a duo!)
    In Explorers of Darkness, I was Pikachu with Mudkip as my partner (I liek mudkipz)
    In Explorers of Time, I was Treecko with Totodile (Totodile was called...it's rude -_-')

So yeah, I go for a Water-type partner. Dunno, I just do :D

X8D

Oh My gawd!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2011
    I've only played Blue and red,in those I was Charmander and Cubone respectively

ACE9223

ACE Trainer
    Years
  • when i first bought EoS for the first time i did the personality quiz. i answered as honestly as possible, and to my surprise, i am en Riolu! man.... what are the odds

NatureKeeper

Riolu. Riolu is the best thing that happened to Pokémon.

Back