• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what pokemon would like to be and why

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    I would be a Dragonair. It can fly, change the weather, and it is enourmous!

DarkWolf13

Battle Subway Editor
    Years
    I would like to be Feraligatr, because it's my most favorite Pokemon. if i was that pokemon, anyone mess with me and i'll bite down hard on them with my jaws, otherwise i'll Dragon Claw or Ice Punch them.

ShineyMaster

Your In The Zoro's lair Now...
    Years
    I would be a shiney zoroark and max ev train myself so like every shiney hunter would be after me then i wuld disguise myself as a igglybuff (kno one suspects those) and night daze OHKO the shiney hunters pokemon. That would be so friggen epic!

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2012
    Raikou Because I love tigers and who dosen't want to
    be a legand and Shock people!

Haru

Wolf Simp
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2023
    [sarcasm] HMM... I WONDER. [/sarcasm]

Lol. I'd be a Lucario cuz he KICKS BUTT. or a pikachu cuz there cute and awesome :D

Years
    I'd like to be an Elgyem and flash the lights on my hands and see the future (a common trait among Psychic-types).

Flame-Typhlosion

Champion
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2012
    I'd be a awesome Typhlosion. So i could burn everything in my path and become the ruler of the pokemon world and be the strongest........that's abit to much. I would be a Typhlosion :D

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
    The problem with you Ditto fans is that Ditto can only turn into the opponent it faces. And it only copies its opponent's moves and species, not its stats nor its level or hp or whatever. No offense btw, just saying XD

As for me, I would like to be an epic Darkrai who can use its awesome Dark powers to crush its opponents while their asleep! Also, if faced with a tough or boring situation which I'm too lazy to handle, I can retreat into the shadows... XD

I'd be a awesome Typhlosion. So i could burn everything in my path and become the ruler of the pokemon world and be the strongest........that's abit to much. I would be a Typhlosion :D

Haha I simply lol'd at your post XD
    And then maybe someday we'll bump into each other and then have an epic battle that will destroy the whole world!!!! XD
    Unless I get bored and start retreating into the shadows...

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
    An Audino so I could end abuse to my kind from grinding trainers.

Probably a Lapras or a Milotic. I like swimming anyway and I love the water. Also I would evade captivation in a zoo like my life depended on it. I have an independant nature, so being alone or with one trustworthy trainer would not bother me.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I'd be Ditto and be whatever it is I want to be, essentially. I find it's derp face when it's other things to be highly entertaining as well.

wildkayaker

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2012
    I would be a Gyarados or a Charizard. They are both freaking awesome and very powerful!

Back