• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What pokemon would you like too start with?

What Pokemon Would you like too start with

• Total voters

ShadowWind

Senkei Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
    Years
    YAY 100 POSTS AND 2 MORE VIEWS AND I HIT 900 VIEWS YAY FOR ME!!!

eventhough im leaving the isite do not allow this thread to die out

Last edited:

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Cyndaquil, by far <3 Cyndaquil itself is utterly adorable, I'm getting cuteness cavities just by thinking about it. But I also looove what it evolves into; Typhlosion kicks all kinds of ass. I mean seriously, it's just too awesome to be real <3 Quilava is pretty sweet as well, but probably my least favourite out of the three.

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
    Years
    I voted for Totodile only because Feraligatr is my favorite Pokemon ever and he just pwns hard. Though if someone I could start with two Pokemon, I'd choose Eevee. Eevee can envole into so may greta things, number #1 being my second favorite Pokemon: Umbreon. A Feraligatr and Umbreon tag team! One of my major Pokemon goals.

----------------
    Listening to: Jessica Tonder; Proton - The Bee (Remix)
    via FoxyTunes

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Probably Chimchar, because of the great type mix, and it looks better than Torchic.

Or maybe Pikachu, because it rulez to have a Pikachu as a starter in Yellow :]

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
    I would go with Eevee; as I mentioned in the "Starting your Pokemon Journey"-type thread, because it evolves into Glaceon, and I would love to travel to different cities with my wonderful little travel companion. <3

Victoria~

surrender to my s o c k s~
    Years
    Mudkip, because it has such a sympathetic face! :3
    nah, kidding. kinda.
    I didn't vote on the poll.. could'nt decide between Dratini or Eevee. Both are awesome: eevee 'cause it can evolve into a lot of different pokemon. Just pick your favourite! And Dratini because Dragonite is so sweet @____@'

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
    If you manage it I'll take it. I really doubt it though. Extremespeed is not one of it's egg moves. The closest route would have to be breed an Arcanine w/ a Quagsire then breed it with a Dratini, but like I said it's not a listed egg move, so it is unlikely. (Although a friend did hack a Dragonair with Extremespeed)

In Crystal, you could receive a lvl 15 Dratini with Extremespeed if you "lied" to an old man and told him that you cared for your virtual pokes. So you don't have to hack it to get Extremespeed. :)

Anyways, back on the subject. I would choose.. Treecko!
    Treecko is the FACE of awesome. He wouldn't have to evolve, because he looks just right the way he is. And he would energy ball EVERYONE into oblivion. Mwahahaha!

Zurich

Optimus Prime
    Years
    I would start with sneasel, he is a cool poke and i love his dual type dark-ice but i dislike his 4x fighting weakness.
    Also his evolution is Awesome and powerful.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I would start off with Squirtle because I think that Blastoise, properly trained, will fit the job as offense and defense.

Back