• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What programing languages do you know?

The warden

I'm back!
Years
  • I was thinking what porgraming languages do people know. Put the name(s) of the language(s) and how good you are in them ( and how long you have known tham if you want).

I know
    • Visual basic not used it for ages but could relearn it if i needed to - studied for 2 years
    • Java currently learning how to use it not as good as visual basic yet - studied for 4 months

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
    Years
  • I best know Visual Basic as I've been doing it for about 3 years now and know a lot about it. We had Comptuer Programming as part of an exploratory for my school and we used VB to make a game. I was pretty much done before she started explaining it. XD. I was helping everybody else Debug it.

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
  • Hey,

I believe at this time I only know, this:

CSS:
    I know CSS although I'm not using it at the moment on this banner since it's not the right banner to use CSS on.
    I've known the coding for months now and its quit easy.

-Neku Sakuraba

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Well, I'm studying HTML and I'm getting the hang of it. I should be starting to perfect Actions and Scripts now. But I know pretty well alteration and headers.

HTML:
    <HTML><B>And if you see my sig, I think it's fun!</B></amazingHTML!>

Tokin

:3
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    python, java, javascript, xhtml and css, though the last two are pretty much the same thing^^

suicidesal

GirlWithTheMostCake
    Years
  • I know Turing (if that even counts! lol I studied it for a year)
    And Java - however I haven't seriously looked at any form of code in years!
    Also know html if that counts, have been doing it for about 5 years at least

Years
  • If web stuff counts, I know XHTML, CSS, JavaScript, and PHP. Beyond that, I know C++ and Java though I haven't used either in a little while so I'd probably be a bit rusty.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    HTML, CSS, Macromedia/Adobe Director Lingo, Delphi, LUA and DOS.

Delphi is quite similar to VB really.

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    HTML and CSS are not programming languages, though I know both.
    Additionally I can handle PHP, VB(.NET), C#, and some Java.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Somewhat good at Objective-C, the Mac OS X's primary language.
    I know the basics of Java from my Obj-C work with it

and I just got a book on C# a week ago

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I know your basic HTML, which I learned through my free time. Other then that, I'm studying Actionscript and CSS.

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    I learned first HTML, then JavaScript. I am experting in CSS at the moment.

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
    Years
  • I know some programming languages, but I haven't actually programmed for over two years.

• C++, my strongest programming asset. I worked with a lot of libraries and at one time I was stuyding the Technical Reports for the 2001 standards proposal. I haven't used it for serious projects since 2006, however.
    • Fortran. God I loved that thing back then. There was once a time I had to analyze Fortran code with comments in german.
    • Pascal. For academic purposes. My collegue courses had handwritten tutorials and excercises in Pascal from 1970, maybe...
    • BASIC / Visual Basic. Used them for a long time before switching to C++. Still can do some pretty stuff with dialogs and such.
    • Python and PHP. Some things about them, and the ones I am using more recently.
    • Some pretty basic stuff with JavaScript.
    • Java. But I do not like it.
    • I should be starting to learn Erlang, Delphi and Haskell soon.

As for other, non-programming languages, I work with CSS a lot, handle mself pretty well with HTML and XHTML (my sig, for example, is mostly CSS), and four to six wiki-style markup languages, including MediaWiki.

Back