• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What region would you like to see made? ^^

pkmin3033

How about a group of trainers stumbling into an alternate dimension with strange pokemon and landscapes, a la Digimon Adventures 8D
    This is a good idea, I like this idea! Pokemon has kinda touched on this with the Distortion World and Ultra Space, but they've never taken it far enough and actually explored the concept, with a proper fleshed-out world beyond one or two areas...which, in those two examples, don't have any Pokemon in them and are pretty basic, making them both kinda pointless really.

I loved the PMD series for doing this as well with a world without humans. It'd be great if they implemented something like this properly in the mothership titles! Sun and Moon would have been amazing if they had done this, in fact - the Island Trials were the perfect setup for it because there were no trainer. ORAS' Delta Episode touched on parallel worlds too. With the possibility of DPPt remakes - which have Legendaries that are actual deities in-universe - they have the perfect opening to explore this further, too. They won't. But it'd be so good if they did, rather than just giving us another bland, watered-down area of the world as a region again ;w;

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 6, 2018
    I think a region based off of Scotland would be interesting since the landscape is lush with plant life and the architecture plus the ancient monuments spread across the country side in Scotland, Ireland, and England. Plus it rains often in the highland part of Scotland and its colder too.

Intelligence

The return
    Years
  • I would like to see Brazil, Egypt, Argentina, Australia or South Africa next. Basically the three continents still unexplored.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Personally on the whole real life vs fantasy region debate, until like Unova, I thought all the regions were made up (I totally din't fail geography..). While that was nice, learning that the regions were based off real regions, my interest peaked, I loved learning about the regions they were based off. I never felt like they were too stereotypical, sure Kalos had a slight medieval theme, though Unova also had a team based off knights, which made zero sense in the context on the region it was based on.

I like the ideas of Australia, Germany, and Greece. Western U.S/Cananda would be a hoot also.

Germany because it could have a chemist type story / Pokemon. Australia because we need more hotter regions. Greece is obvious. West US/Cananda because, we'll who doesn't want their home to be a Pokemon region?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I want a region based off of Germany, Russia, Australia (in its entirety), Italy and maybe China. And if we mean states in the US, I'd like to see a region based off of California/Hollywood style region one day.

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
  • A region based off of a colder country/continent like Greeland, Iceland, Sweden, Finland, or Norway is really what I'd most like to see next.

Gamefreak has overdone the tropical region setting now with Hoenn and Alola. Alola was rather boring. A region based off of the above countries would be really neat. Especially since the next generation will be on the Switch. I'd just love to see that setting.

Otherwise, I'd love to see a general European location again. England, Austria, etc. Greece would be really neat, too.

xXLunaSolXx

I would love to see a region based on England, Scandinavia, Germany or Russia. Tbh, I'm sick and tired of tropical and warm regions. :x

Back