• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What store do you like to visit

hat store do you like to visit.

• Total voters

moments.

quixotic
Years
  • I think that Apple Retailers and any Surf Clothes shops are great!
    An Apple Retailer just opened like 5 mins from my house! I went to the opening and it was awesome!

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • I like to go to the electronic stores for electronics (dur!), like Best Buy, FYE, and Gamestop.

For clothes, my number one store is HotTopic. <3 Then maybe something else, like DEB, or whatever. xD *dies*

-Neko

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • 1. Target - Just awesome for me XD
    2. Borders - So many Manga's! ^^
    3. Game Stop - So many video games XD
    4. Wal-Mart - Good Items there.
    5. Dick's - Good sporting store.

Done nuff said.

Years
  • I like going to Best Buy, it has everything I like to look at. It's fun sometimes just to go there and look at things even if you don't intend to buy anything.

Years
  • The meat store that I buy my meat from. Don't know what its called but its smells of herbs and spices, that's why I like it. And the people there are friendly. Haven't been in a while though because it's quite a travel to get there.

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
  • I'm Australian. So we don't have:
    Wal-Mart 1 4.35%
    Best Buy 3 13.04%
    Radio Shack
    Bass Pro Shop
    Game Stop

I visit DickSmith Electronic-Gaming Needs! XD
    and EB Games. Sometimes JB-HI-Fi and sometimes k-Mart.

TLM

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I don't shop very often. D:

Umumum.... I like to go to Best Buy to check out all the cool electrionics; Bluenotes and Urban Planet for their amazing sweaters; and EB Games, because I always buy their used stuff and it's never failed me once. <3

Voltagenic

got djent?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2011
    Best effing Buy.

I just love going in there. Buying something is even more satisfying.

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
  • :'( *sob*
    Those stores are like in teh US... i used to go to GameStop back when i wuz there...

Here, Rock Corner, yeah anime's and cd's...
    Pull and Bear for their hoodies...

Years
  • Sainsbury's. Yes, I am aware that this is a supermarket. But I go there frequently every week to shop for my family's daily necessities. It can be a chore, but I actually enjoy it...when I don't have anyone around me, of course.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • My favorite stores -
    CVS - a nice local place where you can get loads of stuff, from candy to pens to sandals. What's not to like... Too bad it takes forever to get there by foot from my area.
    Any book store with manga, manga tutorial books or Japanese books
    Videogame stores
    Stores with fashion that I like
    Second-hand stores - awesome vintage clothes that you cant find in stores anymore.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I consider myself a gamer so I chose Gamestop. That and the fact that I don't know any of the other shops on that poll. It's not that I don't get out, just that Ireland is not as big a shopping country as America.

Back