• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What subject are you good at?

What Subject

• Math

Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Science

Votes: 16 23.9%
  • Language

Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Reading

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Pie :3

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 13 19.4%

• Total voters
Years
  • I'd like to see how old the people that claim maths is incredibly easy are. Sure, being clever is enough to get you through the earlier parts, but it sure gets tough later on. I mean, I'm doing Extension 1 Maths for Yr 11 (Australia) and it's not easy. I do okay, but it's not something that you don't have to think about.

My best subjects are French, Chemistry, Physics and Software. Maths is fine, but I hate English. I'm not failing it or anything, but I loathe the fact that it's the only compulsory subject. If it was an English Language study, It would make sense and I'd probably enjoy it, but it's just literature study.

Years
  • English because I can read a book assigned by the teacher and take note of the details and the characterization and put it into answers for assigned questions. Plus I love writing stories and reviewing other people's work.

The only part of english in general I'm not good at is commas.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    I enjoy pie :3

If Music and Art don't count...
    I'm best in English, and History, Then Science and Math. I lack all athletic ability for PE though /flail

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
  • Since I'm not from the West, I learn most of my subjects in my own language(Malay), except for Science and Maths. For this, I'd have to say that my best subject would be Science, followed by English, and third is Geography.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    History and Media... I've generally aways been good at both of them. :D

killanotha1

Master Nothing
    Years
  • I'm naturally good at history 8D

But I'm also good at math. . . When I explain it to others >_>;; But on math tests I tend to do bad. I have no clue why. D: So then some people don't believe me when I say I'm good at math. It's horrible. I once tutored my friend who is really bad at math and she got a 97 on the test, and I got a 47 on the same test. D':

Otter

Reminiscing Every Now and Then
    Years
  • I guess math wins out for me here, but I really prefer science. That being said, the statistics branch of mathematics also interests me a lot, and I'm good at that too. o:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    When I was in school was pretty good in Math, Science, and History. At first I had trouble with Math, but then I had the proper tutoring and help with my dad. Then I started getting good in Math. Same with Science. I thought Science was boring at first, but when I got better in Math Science became easy and fun. And History...I just love learning and I can think back some dates when this was created and stuff. I am good in English...til I have to write a research paper. x.x Ugh...I hate research papers! And I am very good with Reading too. I guess every subject I am good at. It just those three I mentioned I did the best in.

I really need to get back to college...

Cornelius

Video Game Addict
    Years
  • I can't really say. I have the most knowledge on Science and Language, but I get the higher grades in Math. Try to figure that one out.

So I suppose Math.

sanny the hedgehog

Back by popular demand?
    Years
  • ehh im good at lunch and socalizing, good at art
    its just the art teachers at my school dont think manga is art!!!
    :(
    it really sucks not having the power to do what you want!!
    oh and im good at reading as long as its a book that will keep me at the edge of my seat every second!!

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • I am good at pretty much all subjects except Language. I voted for science though because that is by far my best and favorite subject.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • History is my forte, probably due to my favorite channel being the History channel. I was put into the Advanced Placement course for my Junior year of High School and even though I did pretty average on the AP exam, my score on the statewide exam was a 98.

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
  • I'm good at IT (information technology, computing, computer class, whatever you want to call it) as that's what my job and apprenticeship is now!

I'm also quite knowledgeable with Geology.

Back