• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What type ARE you?

CptSwaggerPants

Hi, I'm John Wayne..JK, I CAMP
Years
  • I'm a Water Ground type

I'm water because of my love for water Pokemon, and I'm a Pices :p

I'm Ground so I have one weakness, and I shake the earth with my powerful attacks

Wait, so I'm Swampert? (Mystery Dungeon was right in making me Mudkip!)

I LOVE this answer, I'm a a Pisces as well and I always tried to like the water type most because that's what I thought I was "suppose" to like but as I got older I realized that my favorite was actually the fire and poison type!

Fire because I am pretty hot ;]

Poison because they are just my favorite and I love how quickly they can own anything basically.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • I would be a poison/grass pokemon.

Grass because when I am not around my friends I am very quite and don't talk much. And I love grass types and nature. Poison because I am Scorpio and it is in my personality to lash out and, though I know I am a very nice and caring person, I can be very nasty to those I don't like.

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    I think I'd be a Dragon type.

Fearsome, intelligent, loyal, cultured, high moral values and a winner.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • Even though I don't like to get into fights, I'll always try to protects dear to me. I like to be challenged, and I won't ever give up. Therefore I'm a FIGHTER.

I like to travel, I'm usually relaxed, and I don't like being alone(things are always much more fun with your friends), plus I'm able to adapt myself to various circumstances.
    I think this kinda matches the GROUND type.

So It's Ground/Fighting for me, guys.

PS: wouldn't it make a cool game in which you tell a lil' something bout yourself, and the person below will tell you what your type is?

Zameric

The One and Only
    Years
  • I like to think of myself as a Rock/Dragon type.

I'm part Rock type because I'm touch and can take a hit, but I'm not the fastest.

And I like Dragonfire100's description. I'm intelligent, loyal, I have high moral values, and I am fierce if provoked.

Demigod

umop ap!sdn
    Years
  • Water.
    Dark.
    Psychic.

I'm a pretty reserved person and mysterious so the Dark type is definitely here, Psychic too since I'm an intellectual guy and I study philosophy. Water would probably be another one good for me since I'm a rain fanatic, keep my cool in most situations.

Yams

Polursaring!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    I'd say I'm Dragon-type, because I am a giant, mythical, scaly beast that breathes fire and flies around terrorizing villages.

Fyreflies

Blazin' trails through Kanto
    Years
  • Probably psychic/fire, off the top of my head. I'm quiet and intellectual by nature, but can be hot-headed, proud, or stubborn.

Back